Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

yes another airbag question

i know this has been asked before but i searched the site and couldnt find much.....here is my problem, i have a 98 xlt 4x4 with 22's and right now its suspension is 100% stock....i want to get airbag suspension for lowering(as low as possible when aired out) not on the ground but you know what...
  2. G

new interior

in the next few months i will be looking to get my interior redone (new carpet, headliner, 2 tone seats and some trim on the door panels) and was wondering if anyone new of any shops in the maryland area? any help would be great. thanks.
  3. G

Mass Air Meter 75mm

has anyone bought one and if so have you noticed any difference? im thinking of buying one from explorer express but i just wanted to see if anyone had anything to say about it?
  4. G

mass air flow sensor

i was thinking about ordering a new air flow sensor for explorer express but i was just wondering if anyone put one on their explorer and if so is there a noticable difference?
  5. G

lowering kit

i was wondering if anyone could give me any companies or websites that have lowering kits for my 98 xlt...its a 4x4 with 22's on it. any help would be great thanks!
  6. G

hi

whats up
Back