Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

brake light switch

I am simply but the new one does look like the old one withthe holes and stuff in teh same places. Auto parts places have been known to hand people the wrong parts. . . silly question I know but some times it is the silly stuff that screws us up the most. . ..
  2. T

No Break Lights

I hope that is all that is worng with hubby's truck.
  3. T

Blower motor

Man and machine neither logical but combo seems to work, my hubby and I took resistor out I told hubby the blower didn't work any any setting but he decides to whacked it any way, relay he also whacked with a screw driver. . . hubby looses screw driver in motor while he retrieves screw driver...
  4. T

From Michigan to Vegas.... No A/C

Yea I bet that is a temperture shock! umm silly me I always begin simple but I am easily confused. Is you air conditioner blowing? If it is blowing but it is not blowing cold air when was the last time it was charged????
  5. T

Ford Recall... again 1991 > Explorer, Ranger, Sport Trac

I aslo like to see the news directly from the "horse's mouth" The Horse's mouth Ford dealers will provide this service to all affected vehicles at no charge to the customers. The company has a sufficient supply of parts to service the affected trucks. The supply of parts to service the...
  6. T

Ford Recall... again 1991 > Explorer, Ranger, Sport Trac

This recall was mentioned in the news last night hubby called my attention to it so I could look and see if my vehicle was in the list. The speed deactivation switch has constant power to it and has been the "possible" cause of vehicle fires. Dallas News, Friday August 4, 2007 He said the...
  7. T

Solved Fuse and relay locations--2nd generation power distribution box Layout-

Thanks sense blower motor works then I will need to begin checking out these do-hickies.
  8. T

Blower motor

I would make sure it was actually the blower motor before replacing.I could have sworn that was my problem becuase mine just suddenly died. My hubby and I removed it from from my SUV. Then my husband did some thing totally wacky using two stiff insulated wires attached to the battery {don't...
  9. T

wiring diagrams

scucci thanks for the diagram, at least I will know where to begin looking for electrical problems.
Back