Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

nj run next sunday?

Bog: its only a couple hours away Lol ill find you a place to crash... BUMP
  2. V

nj run next sunday?

Yes, I'm in and i've got one definite coming in an F-150 and possibly a second in a 90's Blazer but as of right now I'm up for anything that won't get me a ticket! C'mon I know there are some of you out there that want to get some mud on your trucks!!!!
  3. V

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

If your talking about next weekend then yes i'm coming to the swap meet
  4. V

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

Sorry for the long absence guys but its time for me to put my 2 cents in :D First off I think positions are great. especially for guys that can make it all the time, I know damn well that prob won't be me. but for me if acceptable with you guys and everything going on. I would like to work...
  5. V

ECX Jersey Boyz URGENT

John is stuck at wharton right now and I can't get good reception from his phone I don't know how to get there and if anyone can help. His number is 1-215-253-0374
  6. V

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run

I'm not going to waste the time to try and fight it so ill pay it eventually, the tickets arent due till march 9th anyway. BTW I know I told all you guys before but thanks to all of you again for putting this together and helping an Xplodr when its down, MY TRUCK JUST WON'T DIE ARRON!!! And...
  7. V

Ok, So who is up for going back and taking pictures!!??
  8. V

Ya some minor dificulties, My guage cluster and such doesnt want to light up, checked the fuse and it looks ok going to replace it anyway hope for the best... and also it wont **** into third... but i havent had time to look and check it out... I guess its time to change some fluids around in there
  9. V

So it took me a while but I got all the pictures loaded up and if you guys want any of them just tell me ill give them to you. Just click for the slideshow P.S. Im living proof 2wd Still has a spot in the off road world, Did I also mention I was in overdrive....
  10. V

No problem buddy if you can't make it here, and I know its crappy outside, hit a up a junkyard real quick and steal them off a Chevy Blazer like I did. I also did some customization for mine as well though but they are in a nice area.. now only left is to mod my bumper to fit on perfectly
  11. V

Well andy I can get you a new set of Tow Hooks for about 24 dollars chrome or black finish and they come off the old Willys and Jeeps, Guranteed brand new but they are here in Howell
  12. V

Thats good cuz Ive only got 2wd right now maybe tonight I can slap on my Tow Hooks as well at the shop, BTW weather forecast for the area for Fri,Sat,Sun Friday: Heavy Rain, High of 51 Saturday: Partly Clouday, High of 49 SUNDAY: Clear/Mostly Sunny, High of 48 Atleast there will be...
  13. V

Actually 70 does get alot of traffic espec. where you get off. but on a sunday its hit or miss. you can take your chances but I know the way I told you is a litter easier ( I live next to 70 ) On a lighter note, Jason thank you but I won't need to be riding with you on sunday I have actually...
  14. V

Rich - 732-600-5817, Jason keep me updated on wether or not you can pick me up or whatever if i need to drive out to that WaWa my friend lives right around the corner there and that WaWa is maybe 30 min from my house. depending on traffic on 70. And Andy! if you don't want to take GSP...
  15. V

As reffered in post number 51!!! as far as my rig is concerened I've made much progress but with everything I fix there is always something else wrong (I.E. it won't idle right, my door sags. my pass. door doesnt lock and now the windows dont work on any door except for the driver side, my pass...
  16. V

Well if the continual is feb third I'm fine with it, who the hell wants to watch the Giants play pfffft.. Lucky S.O.B.'s but wherever I can meet up with someone and drop off my truck or if someone wants to pick me up on there way down thats cool to ill also give some money for gas cuz its so...
  17. V

I never said it wasn't good for me I am totally in if its on the third and whoever wants to drive me around ill be a picture ***** for you all and take some videos to and post them all up but Sunday the third is the best for me so far because i took off work for the Bowl and don't have any plans...
  18. V

Jeez I guess everyone here is totally Un-American! FEB 3!!! thats superbowl sunday!!! now mind you there will be plenty of time to mud and trail before the bowl but still!! thats the time you should be getting toasty. as far as my rig is concerened I've made much progress but with everything I...
  19. V

Moisture in the rear!!

I have noticed lately that the rear of my 91 XLT there has been alot of moisture build up, now there is no leak coming from the top of the truck and there is no trace of water coming in from the top or rear any suggestions?
  20. V

Who's in NJ? Where?

we are both 20 and it cost me about a quater tank of gas as well to go from Point Pleasant to Manalapan and back, pending on if i don't burn oil(most times i don't) and I'm suprised im getting good gas mileage with 206K on the engine and tranny. and if you do drive around and see my broke ass...
  21. V

Who's in NJ? Where?

Im from ocean county and travel up to Manalapan a few times a week to see the girlfriend, with the way gas is right now... wanna trade g/f's? lol we should get together over the winter break with some others
  22. V

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well the one in Freehold I have been to many times and most of the time I drive right in and they take care of it or at most there was one car in front of me, secondly just make sure you check and double check everything, lights, wipers, horn, windows. its pays to not have to drive there twice!!
  23. V

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run - Mid/late November

Well I would love to go but unfortunatley since Paraphoe isn't going now neither am I, My rig is up and running but I'm not trusting it just yet in the water and the swamps. suposivley if there was a place to park my truck and one of you wouldn't mind having a companion I might think of going...
  24. V

Alternator?

Ya thanks for your guys help with everything, tune in next week and hopefull ill have a body lift ordering it next weekend :)
  25. V

Alternator?

Well turns out it was the rebuilt Alt. from Advanced. they gave me a brand new one and a lifetime warranty for the price of the rebuilt one. and everything runs fine now, Also replaced the IAC valve and now its running VERY NICE!!!
Back