Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Remote start dosent heat up truck

It slowly warms up but doesnt get kicking till I start moving after 10 min the temp gauge is almost halfway up. Its the automatic climate controls.
  2. L

the coolant doesnt seem to flow while in remote start mode. Only when the key is in and truck in gear does it give the flowing noise. My old explorer (98 eddie bauer) never had this issue. if you left the truck running for 10 min, the inside got warm. The 2005 EB I have now does not.
  3. L

Does anyone else have this problem? I use my remote start, having left the heat on and turned up the night before and it barely warms up the inside. However, when I get in, put the key in and drop it into drive there is a sound like water flowing and the cabin heats up right away. Someone told...
  4. L

another heated seat problem

Does that switch light up? My 2005 EB seats dont seem to be working, but the fuse is ok and the lights on the dash come on when you push the seat button.
  5. L

Rancho quicklifts

Have a 2005 EB 4.0 was looking into lifting it a bit and after reading all the posts about, body lifts, spacers and the like I was wondering if anyone has these and what they think? Also does anyone know the part numbers or which model they use for the 2005 and the cost? Thanks to all...
  6. L

High Mileage SOHC's Explorers

153,000 on my 98 Eddie Bauer V6. I do 95% of the work on her, all the usual wear and tear parts. 5w30 with a full bottle of Lucas Oil Stabilizer each oil change, she runs cool and quiet and I commute from Long Island to either Queens or the Bronx every day. Bought her with 85k on her and its...
  7. L

vents not working but AC and Heat work.

found a break in the vacuum hose at one of the connectors. Sealed it and all works great. Thanks.
  8. L

vents not working but AC and Heat work.

Need help. 1998 Ex Eddie bauer, 6 cyl. SOHC with electronic climate controls. A/C blowing cold thru defroster vents but hitting any other buttons for vent, panel or floor does not change the airflow. The heat also works fine but only thru the defrost vents. Is this a blend door, vaccuum or...
  9. L

How to: Overhead console display fix - 2nd Gen

Can you email me the fix? lockdown70@gmail.com thanks
Back