Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

that was fast 91exploreron37 thanks man
  2. R

I want to thank 91exploreron37 for the help i sent you a few pics of exploded hope you get them i sent you a pic of my ranger i built about 12 yrs ago and drove till 2007 when i used the the chasis and running gear to build the explorer hope you like it there are some very nice explorers on this...
  3. R

The gear work's fine been driving it for a year now she is fast out the hole and does great on the road as well got a 3 speed automatic that might make a differance i got a automatic overdrive i want to put in it tho I HAVE PUT ABOUT 7,000 MILE'S ON IT THIS YR
  4. R

i wish i could get a pic up here of my 98 explorer it is 17" taller than my stock 97 now with all my lift i have 39 baha mickey's with 14" wide weld racing rims a 5.0 gt lots more i put 4.88 gears front and rear lot's of work to get it that high tho "GET R UP"
  5. R

hey everyone hope you are all ready for the holidays i wanted to post a pick of my 98 explorer on here but i guess you can't upload straight to this page i guess i'm not smart enought to get it up here so everyone can see it i have 39 baha mickey thompsons under it i get alot of looks and people...
  6. R

new to the pack

i'm going to have to go to a wifi area i guess my dial up want load it take's to long and time's out i hate dial up but there is nothing else availible in my area anyway how is everyone today got snow here and enjoyed it a little it weren't much but it was still fun played on the 4wheeler's hope...
  7. R

new to the pack

thank's for the info will try to get them up soon
  8. R

new to the pack

hello everyone i'm new here and also to the explorer world i have had a 83 ranger for year's 5.0GT 36 dick cepek all the extra's now i have built a 98 explorer and got it on 39 mickey thompson just thought i would try to chat with some other's that are into the explorer's and see if there is...
Back