Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Possible for SOHC?

I had 2 on my 96 OHV and I removed the back one and put all 2.5" pipe from there back without any probs for over 30 000 km's now.
  2. T

hello...looking for the trailering wiring harness

I got mine from Freedom Ford in Edmonton think it was $40
  3. T

4.0l ohv mods

where do you get underdrive pully's from for the 4.0 ohv?
  4. T

XCal 3

I think I will just leave it. It racks up less KM's that way. or at least it says it does..
  5. T

XCal 3

where is the gear you have to change?
  6. T

XCal 3

you can fine tune it yourself with the one I got.. cept I cannot change tire ratio to fix my speedo and I thought you would have been able to.
  7. T

XCal 3

He made me some custom tunes for my X with the mods I have on my truck. Total Cost was about $420 shipped CDN which would be the same for US just prob less on shipping.
  8. T

XCal 3

I just got my Henson Performance Xcal today. And man I will say that it sure woke my truck up. I have not tried it with 92 oct and the performance tune yet but it does nice in the 87 street tune. If anyone is thinking if they should do it or not call them up and get one. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
  9. T

4.10 gearing for better mpg?

its the price you have to pay to live in the best country in the world! and most of the time we take our sled dogs out so they don't burn much.. and going from igloo to igloo is not that far.
  10. T

4.10 gearing for better mpg?

Wow we pay $5.10/gal in Canada for regular and around $5.60/gal for premium.. wow are we getting ripped off here.. We have all the oil and natural gas going ur way.. what a great world!
  11. T

A minor but fun purchase! (pics)

Hey XLGT I just canned my back one and I have not had any probs with my ODB at all.. but I do know if you get rid of both of them the check engine light will be on all the time and it will most likely over fuel.
  12. T

CAI Buying Today

I totally agree with you on that. Why pay $300+ for a mac or some other intake when this one looks so nice and has a good filter with it.. X2 on the recommending the Ebay CAI!!!
  13. T

Injectors

so what kinda mods do you need to upgrade injectors? turbo?
  14. T

Injectors

What is the life expectancy of injectors in a 4.0 OHV? I saw a set on Ebay for a decent deal they are suppose to be flow tested and exceed OEM has anyone here had to change theirs out yet?
  15. T

Electric Fan

pics? :ttiwwp:
  16. T

Electric Fan

What ever comes stock.
  17. T

Electric Fan

Will I have to upgrade my Alternator to do this mod?
  18. T

CAI Buying Today

I got mine off Ebay similar to that one and got it for $40 + Shipping. Love it. Better than any over priced stuff you can get. And it all does the same job. It says it does not fit with a body lift, why might that be?
  19. T

Electric Fan

Have any of you done an electric fan mod to a 96? If so which ones have you used? I heard something about a 93-95 Taurus Fan working but I am not sure if it works on the 4.0 OHV motor. Anyone have any info on how they did the mod or how well it worked after would be greatly appreciated. Looking...
  20. T

Bumper Brackets

do those brackets fit the 96?
  21. T

Bama Chips

Well thanks everyone i went with hanson performance for my xcal 3 cannot wait to get it.
  22. T

Bama Chips

Can you change the tires size on the XCal 3?
  23. T

RCD Lift FAQ

how much does this kit cost?
  24. T

Bama Chips

Ok so I can just go out and buy a SCT XCal 3 and get tunes from Hanson Performance?
  25. T

Bama Chips

Did you get custom tunes from Henson on your SCT XCal 3 tuner?
Back