Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

2002 Ford Explorer XLT with a flashing O/D light.

http://www.fordservoboretransmissionfixsolution.com/
  2. F

Find your key pad number - 2002 - 2004 - its easy!

i posted a link already http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221663
  3. F

it should be stickied cause i havent seen one with pics on here.
  4. F

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221663
  5. F

i made a thread with pics for this already
  6. F

Transmission Flush Question?

I've done a bunch of tranny flushes on cars all with dipsticks. My 2002 obviously doesnt have one. My problem is when I hooked up the machine to the tranny line and started the truck it showed 20psi of pressure but the fluid wasnt moving through the line. I tried hooking the machine to both...
  7. F

Tire Size

thanks I've already read that I just seen conflicting stories about tires rubbing in that size
  8. F

Rear Upper Ball joints

I was wondering if on a 2002 explorer the MOOG K80008 ball joints can be used on the rear control arms? I seen people write up that they used these but didn't specify whether it was used on the front or rear control arms.
  9. F

Tire Size

Im looking to buy the new goodyear duratrac tire and was wondering if its a definate that i wont get any rubbing if i get 265/75/16 tires? just need confirmation before ordering them tomorrow. thanks.
  10. F

Blowing fluid from between engine and trans.

sounds like your input shaft seal is leaking. There is no other reason it would be leaking from that location.
  11. F

Solved 3rd Gen Explorer Keypad code Location

i changed my code so thats fine. thanks for the heads up though.
  12. F

Ive been a member for almost a year but im just starting to post now. Im looking forward to talking with you guys and probably looking for help to something in the future.
  13. F

Solved 3rd Gen Explorer Keypad code Location

I have put together pictures of the location of the code to your kepad on the door. The code is behind the the pillar on the passenger rear door. First remove some of the weatherstripping around that area where the cover is with the seatbelt going through it. Next when you remove some...
  14. F

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

my mom had a 1990 aerostar and 9 years ago when i was 15 I took it for a joy ride when she was out with her friends. I went to the nearest parking lot with my friend and did some powerbrake burnouts until the rear end basically exploded... every time i made a right turn the rear end sounded like...
  15. F

A/C Stops working after about 30 min

could be the a/c pressure switch not causing the compressor to switch on.
  16. F

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

payment sent..thanks
  17. F

ill be sending payment in a min
  18. F

are they still 2 for $10 im about to send payment.
Back