Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

DUI's are no fun so next time have the kiddies drink the beer to lighten the load.
  2. P

Hey SploderXLT nice job on the trailer. Looks real pro made. Hook up the Honda and tow the X to save gas LOL. ed060784 did you rescue the Jeep from the mud ? Kidding , Jeep looks heavy though .
  3. P

Yea that's funny how they wont rent you a trailer now depending onyour tow rig. In the days before law suits they would let you tow a Sherman tank with a VW.
  4. P

How heavy is the F ? Looks like it does'nt have a mtr. What's the trailer weigh ?
  5. P

Wha chew mean frame. I no need no stinkin frame. Jeep Cherokee's and Comanche's have sheet metal frames. The bed is removable though. I'm poor so if ya wanna donate me an Exploder I'll take it. Has to be mint, 3" lift 31's and 9" rear. I'm kidding about the donation but not the poor part.
  6. P

These are some great pics and background stories. I forgot I was even on here till I got my birthday greeting. Never got my Ex/BII but tow my Jeep Comanche trailer with my Cherokee. Hope I don't get excommunicated now.
Back