Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

70s f250 dana 44 swap

76 and down are casred btw. anything can be done make shure you know how to weld cast. or just mount leaf springs.
  2. D

got stuck good

im broke
  3. D

got stuck good

stuck again btw
  4. D

got stuck good

it took a lifted diesel and alot of logs whole uncut to fill his bed with wieght sorry 4 the link to lazy http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64796
  5. D

help my x wont fire over fuel problem

rigging to a togle switch lol
  6. D

fxed it but now im stuck in a ditch/river:D
  7. D

didnt work. i was wondering if there was a ground in the engine conpartmentfor the fuel pump
  8. D

thanxs ill try it what color wires go to the pump
  9. D

what that? got any pics of the connector?
  10. D

i checked the mega fuse its good,checked the shut off switch wich is good.btw is there any way to bypass it? i dont here the pump kick on. it started then we shut it off and now it wont run.runs on either btw and its a 92 x
  11. D

Turbo Questions

you could do a custom exaust turbo in the rear of the exaust. my friends 02 ranger on an 89 sas frame has a merkure turbo
  12. D

SAS and New Family Wheeler

what leafs did u originaly run up front
  13. D

91 xlt dana 44 hi-pin sas

have u got to take it wheelling ? i get to take mine tonight
  14. D

what wire makes the altenator charge?

i think its the green one right. i took the dash out so it no longer charges do to no interment cluster
  15. D

this weekend going to do sas

i used i beam and a plasma cuter and welded the stock mouts for the front rear spring mounts then used tubing and some free bushings and welded the tubing to plate steel then to the front i beeam bumper and the rear i reused the stock perches and welded them to the stock location. i saved cuz i...
  16. D

Show your 1st gen flex

hey that thing went every were im making cross over with tractor supply 3 point hitch heims welded into gas pipe
  17. D

Show your 1st gen flex

a friends but when im done with mine it will look alike except paint tires and wheels and grill
  18. D

the plan is to in bound mount rear springs and make a front bumper to mount the front springs
  19. D

well im in for already lifted ex 500 buck sold many parts dana 44/60 250 39s 120 clutch 100 brake lines 45 no hub flange 0 f150 2wd rear springs 100 total build 1700 after chromolys and gears:D
  20. D

tell me what u think on my 92 2door 5 spd i used a d44 and dana 60 3/4 i take her out tomarow still need to put shocks on
  21. D

axle id help asap

ya wanna swap them for mine but ill look again for any markings if not ill dump the fluid and look at it i feel like a newb live and learn
  22. D

axle id help asap

ill get u that asap wish there was an eiser way than that thank you cheve c racked h eads e ngine tick v avles rattle y ear round
  23. D

axle id help asap

rusted off it has ball joints not king pins i hate chevy ive never seen sutch bs i need to order a cross over for it does any one wanna mesure either an eight lug dana 44 or 60 circumference i got 10 1/4 for circumfrance
Back