Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

LED LIGHTS

Yes stock headlight assemblies. I might just put my Sylvania bulbs back in.
  2. O

LED LIGHTS

I had one of my LED light bulbs burn out after many many years of use. I was just wandering what everyone is using today? It's for a 2001 sport trac and I just installed new headlight assemblies. So what do you guys recommend?
  3. O

2002 ST column shifter sticks in park at times.

This has never happened to my 2001 sport trac should be interesting to see what's going on 👍💯
  4. O

Growl/Rumble - Not Wheel Bearing

Yours a 4 wheel drive?? If so maybe the front hub bearings.
  5. O

Transmission fluid replace? How often

I use Wix filters in the transmission 👍💯
  6. O

4.0L Engine Year Compatibility?

I have had my Simmons thermostat housing for years! He has great products and customer service! 👍💯♥️🇺🇸
  7. O

Solved 2004 Sport Trac No 4WD High, but low works

On my 2001 the module is in the kick panel. My headlight switch is jacked up but I can still manipulate it to turn on the park and headlights. This being said if I engage the 4 wheel drive with the lights off I get no light indication on the dash that it's in 4 wheel drive but if I turn on the...
  8. O

So I don't remember you here the relay click when placed into 4 high but does the shift motor have power then? Did you ever swap out the shift motors?
  9. O

Don't hurt your back with that **** like I did with the piece of rail I had from a train track! Sandbags👍💯
  10. O

Splash guards/mud flaps

Just saw that my front splash guards that have been on there for a decade are cracked and broken. I want to replace both front and rear so they will match but dam these things are hard to find plus what I have seen is expensive for a piece of plastic. Any ideas or suggestions is appreciated...
  11. O

How do I remove back passenger side injector?

Glad I keep my 215,000 mile original injectors clean with my fuel supplement! 👍💯♥️🇺🇸
  12. O

2002 Sport Trac

Don't try to pull any stumps with that thing! LOL
  13. O

2002 Sport Trac

My 2001 4X4 control module failed once! JS Those shift motors stop working also because like in my case I previously never engaged the 4 wheel drive for years! Now at least once a month leaving or coming down my dirt/gravel road I engage the 4 wheel drive.👍
  14. O

Preoiler vs Start up method

I will continue to use flood mode and my excellent quality of engine oil 👍💯 That video I see to many potential leaks or other problems! JS
  15. O

2003 Sport Trac Parking Brake Unwound

Salvage yard here he comes! 👍💯♥️🇺🇸
  16. O

2002 Sport Trac

I guess with my 2001 4X4 I was lucky because I have keyless entry, had factory side steps and I have 255 series tires! Woohoo I'm blessed 🤣👍💯♥️🇺🇸
  17. O

2003 Sport Trac Parking Brake Unwound

@410Fortune Jamie
  18. O

Looking at a 2002 Sport Trac for sale

You have a Oklahoma tag?
  19. O

Looking at a 2002 Sport Trac for sale

Jamie sees a sport trac he's like a kid at Christmas morning! LMFAO 😂👍💯♥️🇺🇸
  20. O

Inconsistent idle missfire-2003 trac

Have you ran any Tectron fuel treatment in your gas? When was the last time the fuel filter was changed?
  21. O

Headlight assemblies

Dog I thought that was a coyote lol
  22. O

4.0 SOHC good compression, but coolant in cylinders

Go to AutoZone or similar parts store and see if they have a coolant pressure tester on their rental program! 👍💯
  23. O

Headlight assemblies

I need to replace a cracked front turn signal light assembly (the yellow one) on my 2001 Ford explorer sport trac so I might as well replace the headlight assemblies too. So what do you guys suggest for that package? Brand, style, etc. Thanks
  24. O

My boyfriend just bought a 2001Ford Explorer SportTrac 4.0 and we've had nothing but issues! Please help!!

Can't blame the condition or the problems with the truck on the truck when it's obviously the previous owners fault! What issues are you having? You came to the right place for help!
Back