Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Any North East Wheelers around??

hey guy check out my post on the VT 4x4 jamboree in the club runs section. I am trying to get some ecx members to go and set up our rigs to display and hang out......and show the damn j**p guys what a real wheeler is
  2. 1

lower-lift

The way i see it lowering decreases the amount of places you can go compared to a stock vehicle and lifting it increases the amount.....therefore getting more for your money!!!!:D So in other words lift the ever lovin piss out of it....bigger is better
  3. 1

get a crowd for the vt 4x4 jamboree

august 2 and 3 there is a 4x4 jamboree in Essex Junction VT, THere is usually a bunch a j**p clubs that go there and hang out with their rigs on display and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in gettin a bunch of X's together and hang for the weekend with some fords on display. If you...
  4. 1

94 sport 5.5 inch lift.....stock driveshaft?

will my stock length driveshafts work for the 5.5 inch lift i just bought for my X it is a 5 speed also if they will not work does any one know if the ones i have from my 4 door auto will sufficiently take their place
  5. 1

Any North East Wheelers around??

i'm from Lisbon Nh and a bunch of people do a semi legal run memorial day weekend. I am interested in doing an ecx run anywhere in new england if someone set one up
  6. 1

2.9 tranny with a 4.0 motor?

I have a friend with an 88 ranger with a 5 speed and he was wondering if a 4.0 would bolt to his tranny
  7. 1

installing a ring and pinion

how much does it usually cost to get em done?
  8. 1

installing a ring and pinion

how hard is it to install a set one a 1st gen X?
  9. 1

gear ratios to tire size questions

my sport has 3.27's what is the biggest tire i can run without killing my clutch or is it worth just swapping the gears from my 93 xlt with 3.73's i plan to run 34 to 35 inch tires
  10. 1

rear fender crunch needs replacement

yeah it is the rear quarter panel
  11. 1

rear fender crunch needs replacement

well....I need to know where to get replacement panels for my rear fenders and that crome bumper extension thing for the drivers side of my ex. I was driving around 2 days after i just bought my new toy a 94 sport with a five speed ( got sick of blowing auto's out of my 4 door) and the tire fell...
  12. 1

My 91 sport trac, though it wasn't always a sport trac

I too am from NH, actually pretty close to Lancaster!! I am from Bethlehem, its about 30 min from there!!! I can't see the pics though!
  13. 1

Painting my black bumpers

Anyone know the name of a plastic primer I can use under my dupont paint to paint my black plastic bumpers?? I can't seem to locate any.
  14. 1

Why YOU should have a fire extinguisher!!

That sucks!!! If my Ex burned I would Prob cry, that thing is my baby!
  15. 1

Bluesteel is blue"stuck"...

Looks like fun. Did anyone actually make it through that mud??
  16. 1

A4ld is gettin fixed, Im gettin screwed

in the for sale section there were some converters listed they were heavy duty and pretty cheap
  17. 1

superlift part numbers

thanks for the info....superlift still hasn't written back
  18. 1

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

I am from New England and I want to join!!!!!! let me know if you guys actually start a club and what I have to do to Join cause I def. want in P.S. I am from NH
  19. 1

superlift part numbers

Does anyone know the difference between these kits specifically? I have emailed 4wheelparts.com but they have yet to answer me ADD3FD32-E 90-94 6" Lift Explorer w/relocation brackets $592.95 ADD3FD32-R5 90-94 6" Lift Explorer w/relocation brackets $691.95...
  20. 1

5.5 in superlift W/out steering upgrades?

Thanks I can go ahead and install my kit now. I was hoping to use my stock steering. How hard was the stabilizer to install?? Got any pics or your ride??
  21. 1

5.5 in superlift W/out steering upgrades?

has anyone run a 5.5 inch lift without upgrading the steering. I have this lift but cannot afford to upgarde the steering until summer so I have not installed it yet. How bad would it be until then?
  22. 1

explorer videos

Do any of you guys have videos of your X's goin 4 wheelin? I can't seem to find very many, and i like watching them when I get bored. My friends like em too.
  23. 1

Will Maually Shifting the Transfer Case Hurt My 4x4?

How do you shift it manually????
  24. 1

sophmore model mud bogger

That is really f**king huge, I want one
Back