Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Truck Haven Jan 16-18

Do I have to specifically say that im going to be added to the list? haha. Ill be going. Riding shotgun in my dads Explorer, hopefully he will let me behind the wheel a few times:salute:
  2. C

For Sale 1995-1997 Explorer Altezza Taillights

Nope. Are you interested? Just trying to clear space since i sold my explorer.
  3. C

Bump. I relisted these on eBay They end today at 1130pm pst http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251733406575 http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251733407836
  4. C

2 hours left on the auctions. Bump!!
  5. C

Bump 2 More days left on ebay.
  6. C

Hello All, Since I sold the explorer Im getting rid of some of my explorer Items. Decided to list my two sets of aftermarket taillights on ebay. Red Set Red / Amber Set Also have a leather drivers seat for $20 local pickup (San Diego, CA) Will not ship Seat Link Ill be adding a...
  7. C

For Sale 1995 Ford Explorer XLT 4 door 4x4

Yep... Sold it tonight officially. Needed something that was better on gas mileage. That vehicle served me well and I had a blast in it over the years. I was sad to see it go, but on to newer things. On other news. With the new vehicle I also have a new job and currently give the...
  8. C

For Sale 1995 Ford Explorer XLT 4 door 4x4

White Ford Explorer. 4 Wheel Drive Shackle / Torsion Lift. Flames Painted Behind Wheel Wells Yakima Roof Rack & Basket Billet Grill with Hidden Offroad Lights Clear Corners Pioneer Stereo with Ipod Hookup & Pioneer Speakers and JBL Subwoofer built into Interior Wall CB Radio Built into Dash with...
  9. C

Truck Haven 2013 Rock/Sparks run Pic/vids

My Father and Myself made it home safely. (And my Buddy made it back to Bakersfield). Had another great trip with you guys and thanks for always making us feel welcome. :salute: Heres a few pictures to give a taste. Will upload more later.
  10. C

Mexico or USA Built?? Please Help.

Bump. Still kinda confused after reading this thread. I am needing to replace the fuel pump as well and see some relatively inexpensive fuel pumps, but the mention Mexico built, first number of vin being 3. would that fuel pump assembly be compatible in my explorer being USA built...
  11. C

2013 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct 25th-27th

:confused: Either It was misplaced or my dad spent it all by the time I got home. haha. Good news though!!!:D The time off was approved! And we will be able to make it. We will probably be out to TH on Friday Morning / Early Afternoon :bounce:
  12. C

Sure, just bring a few extra pallets of cash that you have lying around, you know the address. :thumbsup:;)
  13. C

Now that I am working again, its a little trickier. Ive requested the time off from work, im still waiting to hear back if I can get it off. But if I do, that time estimate seems about right.:salute: Both My Dad and I are still wanting to get out and use the trailer again and get the tires...
  14. C

April 2013 TOTM - Utility Modifications

The area over the wheel well isn't as deep as the rest of the box. as seen from the picture looking in the box, I just store smaller tools in that area of the box.
  15. C

April 2013 TOTM - Utility Modifications

Cargo Box The most useful Utility mod i created was a cargo box to keep all my loose items from sliding around the back of my explorer. I also made it so the cargo cover still works and covered it in material to match the interior. I also created one for my dad (DAExplorer)
  16. C

Truck Haven MLK '13 Photos and Video

I got him away from the computer for a little bit and told him to rest. ...and i swear i didnt punch him....otherwise i might have a matching shiner. ...and my bags would be sitting on the front porch in the rain... ;) Also..fyi for everyone out there, when they check you for skin cancer...
  17. C

Truck Haven MLK '13 Photos and Video

Pictures Finally got my pictures loaded and time to look at all the different pictures that I took. I feel that i got a good taste of the adventures we had out here. Had a blast with everyone out there and thanks for another great trip out there and making us feel welcome in our stock...
  18. C

2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20

:nono: I said we would be there in the afternoon....but probably arriving mid morning. :burnout: it's a race! Haha. :D
  19. C

Both My Dad and I will be there Friday afternoon :thumbsup:
  20. C

Im "In" Also I guess since my dad posted that he is going, i should post that i will be there as well:D:thumbsup:
  21. C

Coxey truck trail/Big bear new years day

Alot of people that would end up on the big bear run are hitting TH on the 20th
  22. C

Keeper's Explorer. Take two.

Heres a photoshopped picture for ya;)
  23. C

Return from Truck Haven October '12 - Photos

Pictures Hey Guys Had a Blast with everyone out there again. Thanks for making us feel a part of the family again. Sorry it took a little to get my pictures up, but here they are:thumbsup: Photobucket Picture Link And here is a preview of some of the pictures
Back