2. for sale

for sale

3. for sale

for sale

4. for sale

for sale

5. T

How to: Remove and replace door latch assembly

From the original post... >> 9. Take the entire assembly and rotate it to free it from the J on the end of the rod from the actuator on the bottom of the door. Work the assembly out of the door with the interior handle rod, door lock button rod, and lock cylinder rod still attached...
  6. T

How to: Remove and replace door latch assembly

So perhaps a dumb question, but a question nonetheless. I'm in the middle of doing this right now and am having a problem twisting the latch itself to unhook from the bottom J rod. That said, the window itself is down, not up. ....and the battery's totally dead. Just judging by how...
  7. T

Anyone have a CD-Ib100?

I agree with the 5700 statement. I had (until last week when it was stolen) last year's AVH-P6600DVD model and when I connected the Ipod adapter the results were horrifying. No touch screen support at all, which is what I was looking for. A wasted hour and a half, but at least I could still...
  8. T

Putting subs in my 02 explorer

P2 sounds greats...I think the amp is rated at 300 watts..
  9. T

Putting subs in my 02 explorer

I just upgraded my system as well, and had the same concerns as you. I wanted something that sounds awesome, but is completely invisible and out of the way. That being said, I went with the QLogic Enclosure that mounts into the side panel in the back. My two amps are mounted underneath the two...
  10. T

1999 XLT won't start

That's so weird...I'm having the EXACT same problem right now. Started about a week ago. It's just like it decides to start when it wants to. I'm taking mine in on Monday. Anybody else have any ideas as to what it may be?
  11. T

how much oil?

Just put in 5 and a half quarts of Mobil 1 about an hour ago. -Lloyd
  12. T

offset for 20's

The rims (20") I purchased had a 40mm offset and as a result wouldn't fit properly on the front. I had to get an air-powered dremel with a set of grinding stones to grind down some of the inside of the wheel and the lip of the rotor. They went on fine after that, and although they don't seem to...
  13. T

More Glass Roll Pans Info Here...

Is it going to follow the line of the quarter panels properly on a 97-99? -Lloyd
  14. T

Black Magic, Any news on these things? I'm dying to get my exhaust done but I'm waiting for the rollpan so it doesn't look all funky... Thanks, -Lloyd
  15. T

In a perfect world.... "Merry Christmas everyone! The roll pans are done! Order taking starts now! -Black Magic" Ah....A guy can dream can't he? :) Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone's holiday is going well... -Lloyd
  16. T

SHISVX

Really pleasant and a pleasure to do business with! Thanks for the smooth transaction, Kelli! -Lloyd
  17. T

boominXplorer

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to boominXplorer...Sent me a check for a camber kit. All went very smooth. -Lloyd
  18. T

*NEW MEMBER* Need help modifying

I've got a Saleen sway bar for sale on eBay right now... Do a search for saleen explorer and it'll come up. -Lloyd
  19. T

My door lock wont turn! suggestions??

I had the same problem...Used WD-40, and it only worked for a couple days. I eventually took it to the dealer and they ended up fixing it. I'd try that lock-ease stuff. -Lloyd
  20. T

which intake should i get KKM or MAC

If you want it, I've got a used KKM for sale for $40. Let me know, -Lloyd
  21. T

exhaust consensus for a 99 sport

I've got flowmaster 40 series, single in/dual out...i absolutely love it.
  22. T

Any update on these? -Lloyd
  23. T

How hard to replace upstream o2 sensor??

Hey guys, I've got p code 0135 and 0171...upstream o2 sensor bank 1 and lean code...How hard would it be for me to replace this sensor myself, and is there a chance it's causing the lean code? Thanks, -Lloyd
  24. T

Clear Tail Lights

The best way to find these nowadays is to search for "explorer clear" on eBay...I got mine for like $100 about 2 months ago. I also got a set of Jamstrait HyperRed LED's to use for brake lights. Since then I've gotten pulled over twice for different things, and neither cop has said a word about...
  25. T

Saleen rear sway bar....Split collets?

Hey guys, I bought a saleen rear sway bar off of ebay awhile back, and when I went to put it on realized that it didn't come w/ split collets. From what I can tell, the stock ones will not be usable w/ the saleen bar. Do the ones that explorer express sells work for this application? Can...
Back