Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

speedometer

My speedometer reads slow according to the GPS at 30 right on at 65-70. My wifes 98 sport does the same,any ideas. KWFH 96 XLT :eek:
  2. K

Rumor Control: Explorer Sport?

I wanted a Sport, just couldn't find one. The wifes is real fun to drive, goes faster than mine! Life ain't fair!!
  3. K

Idiglogauges.com

Indiglogauges.com Sorry I'm a roughneck not a typest
  4. K

Idiglogauges.com

Has anyone dealt with this site? There prices are very low compared to most. Hate to be suspious, but hate send the jack, if it is to good to be true.:confused: Her's is Faster Than Mine! Life Ain't Fair!!
  5. K

Haynes, Chilton's, or ???

I bought a chiltons on cd worked great untill my comp. did it's defrag thing, now it just say's register then won't take the code chilton wanted to sell me another one. Buy a Haynes ,be done.Good Wheeling! KWFH+Powershopper!!
  6. K

New Hella's installed

I don't know how bad they melted, they had them clean by the time i picked it up. Whatever!! KWFH+Powershopper.
  7. K

New Hella's installed

I have the HELLA 550 my X went for some warranty work. The battery died, they put a battery charger on. I had them wired so they came on with the high beams.They came on for some reason nobody can figure out. Melted the covers. Warms up gonna put a switch in the cab. Like alphasalum...
  8. K

firestone replacements - only goodyear rts, any ideas?

I bought mine used with some mutant brand street tread(not even mud +snow) they didn't handell mud at all. KWFH
  9. K

firestone replacements - only goodyear rts, any ideas?

I have the RTS, had to buy them.Powershoper got Generals under waranty. Like mine just as well as hers.If they won't ,and you down't do a lot of mud running I'd just live with them. My Idea KWFH
  10. K

Alpha almost starts a fire (cough cough)

Installing 1000 amp Batteries on the lightplants on the rig fried 1/2" wrench plus fingers. Tough to hide. Glad it worked out! KWFH +Powershopper
  11. K

Performance Products Question

Just put my Hellas on, Realy like them. 96XLT ,Hellas,Smittybilt Bruschguard,Maggellan GPS
  12. K

Secondary Transmission Filter Installed (Feedback)

Hey guys! PAW lists the Hayden kit for 19.95.No filter included,No. HAY-2106. uses fraph8a filter. pawengineparts.com
  13. K

SOHC Cam Chain Guide lifespan

My wife's 98 SOHC had the same problem, we had the ext. warranty. they changed the adjuster, july no problems since. Good luck. P.S. I just have the OHV in mine. Life ain't fair.
  14. K

Help with Transmission Filter Installation...PLEASE

I've had Fords for a long time,never heard about all theese tranny problems till I found this site.Just wondering if the aux filters would Help over the long term? Has anybody ran them for long term? Good Luck!
  15. K

Help with Transmission Filter Installation...PLEASE

Are you talking about the B&M aux. spinon Filter?
  16. K

Shock choices to reduce body roll on '96 XLT

Edelebrock Shocks I put Edelbrocks on the back of my 92 F150 they worked great. I roughneck so I get on some nasty roads,when I Get a chance I am going to put them on My wife's 98 Sport and on My 96 XLT.
Back