Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

before and after pics of a 2001 expl. sport

Just Wandering if anyone wants to post a pic of their 2001 explorer sport that has a 3 inch body lift and off road tires im just wandering how much actual clearence it gives without putting a suspension lift on it
  2. J

how to remove the center console in an 01 Explorer sport

i want to install rocker switches in the center console and alsot to hide them im just wondering if anyone knows how to remove the console and can give me a step by step on it. any help will be much apprerciated
  3. J

Off Road Tires !!!!

does anyone know where i can get a good set of 31X16 tires
  4. J

any off roading in northeastern PA

spabula where do you go off roading since you live like a 1/2 1 hour from me i might want to try some spots since i was stuck going on old access trails to powerlines but now i have to mod my explorer if i want to brave any of those trails or else i get stuck
  5. J

Off Road Tires !!!!

I have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport. My stock tire size that i have on it are 255/70/R16! i am wondering what is the biggest size offroad tire i could put on my explorer. i did the math and the size tires i got got roughly come out to 31 inch diameter if im not mistaken. i was wondering if i could...
  6. J

in the pocono's like 10 minutes from Camelback ski Mountain
  7. J

HEy Just wondering if there was any good areas to go off roading in northeastern Pennsylvania. THey closed down PAragon so i got really ticked and now im forced to take old acces roads but they are few and far from each other and are only fun for so long. LOL if any one can help this off roader...
  8. J

suspension kit for a 2001 Explorer Sport

will a body lift for an 01 explorer sport trac work on an 01 explorer sport because i have been finding all these lifts for the sport trac but very rarely do i find one for an explorer sport with out having to do any modifications. i am a newbie so i found a garage to help me put it on and they...
  9. J

Comment by 'Jsmith180601' in media 'mounty_009'

hey what you got going with the truck ? wat kind of mods cuz it looks good but pretty stock
  10. J

well does any one know where i can get a decent bodylift at a low cost beacuse money is tight. that or an all around leveling kit that will raise the sport up 3 inches. Please Help
  11. J

I have a 2001 explorer sport and im looking for a Suspension Lift kit and or body lift. I am wondering since i am still a newbie on body and suspension work on vehicles...unfortunately! i am wondering if this suspension kit will fit an 01 sport...
  12. J

Comment by 'Jsmith180601' in media 'Paragon'

hey what year is that cuz i have an 01 and let me know what you hve done to it cuz im looking to mod my ride but i need to know what to look for
  13. J

Comment by 'Jsmith180601' in media 'side view, new 33's'

what size are those tires exactly i know they are 33's but i mean what is the width of them and do you have any lift on it get back to me im looking mod mine simmilar to yours actually cuz i have a sport as well
  14. J

Comment by 'Jsmith180601' in media ''

hey thats a sweet ride im dying to know what size tire are they and is that just a 3 inch lbody lift or is it full suspension lift
Back