Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

Shoot thanks for the reply
  2. M

Ok i see you have a 3.73 how much picked up this saturday? Also is it open or lsd? Feel free to pm me a price and phone number asap.
  3. M

Any chance it has a 3.73 disk brake rear?
  4. M

3rd Row Seat Delete

The 2 amps and 10 farat cap was under the sub floor with two fans moving air over the amps and cap.
  5. M

2nd gen 2001 sport front and rear axles 4.56 gears and lockers installed

I'm in hershey pa if you still have that rear!!! I need one by the 14th for rausch creek
  6. M

swinging in for a little visit

I bought a 04 mountaineer off eBay and it should be in my possession next Friday. I'm kinda happy I kept a bunch of the old parts off my old mountaineer. I like the idea of the winch sitting in front of the grill but with how sold of suspension these trucks have I'm gonna shoot for a front...
  7. M

As most states don't allow tube bumpers. I'll more then likely build a plate bumper with a front received. That way you can add a which when its needed then drop weight when its not needed. Or backing a trailer in a tight area then hitch it to the front.
  8. M

I have been making parts for the diesel world for the past three years now. I finally decided I missed the mountaineer build so this week the shop bank account is funding a 3rd Gen as a jig. I will post pics as products are added.
  9. M

I haven't been on here in a bit but if there are any explorer or mountainteers in the Harrisburg area send me a pm. I'm looking for an explorer to use as a jig for bumpers front and rear. Tire carriers and rock sliders. Thanks chris at boosted influences fabrication. I'm not selling them on...
  10. M

Diesel Swap

6b will fit you just need to move you radiator infront of the rad support, air to water intercooler or go old school and don't run an intercooler. Stick with a 3.5 inch down pipe and flip the stock b exhaust manifold upside down to make more turbo to fender well clearance. Also you will have to...
  11. M

mountaineer is going under the knife

Well after buying my new dodge diesel and building that up I finally made it into a mag for a 1000+ HP 12v cummins. I decided to come back to what I never really got to enjoy when it was finished. I currently fabricate suspension and performance parts for a place called performance diesel...
  12. M

Just wanted to update this that I picked up a silver 04 mercury mountaineer that has flood damage. motor was shot Tranny and tcase had more water in them then fluid. So as she sits right now interior stripped, suspension stripped, not so power/drivetrain.... Stripped. Dana 60 and 80 are hanging...
  13. M

3rd gen pic's

Wow I remember when this thread just started keep it up guys. I'll have pics of my new 3rd gen coming soon.
  14. M

well im closing the door...

I threw that bumper together in about 6 hours and a 12 pack. I'll have to post pictures of my new one I'm building.
  15. M

well im closing the door...

Well after losing everything and starting the rebuild process I have moved on to new toys. I now own 2 dodge diesels. My current project truck is my 95 dodge 2500 with carli 2.5 suspension, compounds, along with too many other mods. It's been a lot of fun but its time to move on. Keep...
  16. M

Anyone running 37's yet?

It's leaf springs front and coils in the rear with 8.8 rear Dana 44 front out of a wagoneer if I remember right. I talked to him over the phone when he was building it. I don't know if he ended up doing a c notch in the rear but he was trying to avoid it because he didn't want a body lift. I...
  17. M

Man I still can't believe what happened. It sucks sometimes I just look out the window of my house and start crying. All I can say is blood sweat and tears went into my 3 builds. All I can say tho is that I made a lot of good friends along the builds, make a lot of good memories and learned a...
  18. M

mounty modifications

Awwww! Pure sexiness! I think you just influenced me to get a cts-v! What a sick picture too
  19. M

I appreciate it bud. Hey and when ya get a chance send me some pics of your cts-v! I was looking at the new cts-v coupe and I think the mounty insurance money it going to be a nice down payment! My email is macknos94@gmail.com
  20. M

I know a lot of people are full of questions about my mountaineer but I can assure you its long gone. I talked to a guy on here from Florida and walked him through step by step on what needs to be done. What parts are needed and what frame mods you need to do. The rear is simple but you must...
  21. M

I know I made out alright because no one was injured but a part of me feels like it died in the fire. It's just gonna take sometime to get everything back to normal. Insurance already picked up the 3 vehicles and they are sitting in philly right now. I'm shopping for a new diesel right now but...
  22. M

I agree if I lost my 7 month old German shepherd I would have been in very bad shape right now. all I can do now if just keep my head up and I know I still have a life time to replace all that material stuff. word to the wise if you have a detached garage go over your whole home owners...
  23. M

It's been a rough week you think you're taking care of your vehicles by keeping them inside. Next thing ya know you lose 3 vehicles you put your blood sweat and tears into. After everything is straightened out I'm and the garage is rebuilt I'm buying custom fitted car covers for every nice...
  24. M

Well guys the build has come to a sad end :'( Friday the 28th our garage went up in frames do to a heater malfunction. I lost my low rider Chrysler new port. My dodge cummins that I bought 3 months ago, and my mountaineers. We drove it back from Perry county to hershey pa with a bad turbo on...
  25. M

suspension setup

Hey guys I'm gonna keep it up for sale for another week or so. If someone needs time to get money together then let my know. If it doesn't sell on here then I'm gonna try eBay or I might buy another ex/mountaineer/ aviator from the auction lift it and put it on my buddies lot.
Back