Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Gas Tank Vent Valve Rotted

vent Anyone?
  2. H

Gas Tank Vent Valve Rotted

The vent valve is rotted out on my gas tank. Is the valve part of the gas tank or a seperate part? Where can I get one? 94 Ford Explorer Thanks, George
  3. H

abs dash light

Hatch lamp assembly I need a new light assembly that goes on top of the hatch on my 94 explorer. It's also called the third light. What is technical name for it and where can it be purchased? Tnx George
  4. H

15x8 15x10

Alec: How do you like the GTI? Is the VR6 in your opinion better than the turbo? George
  5. H

Central NJ area - where can i get my X lifted?

How do I get on the wait list for my springs/shocks.?
  6. H

Did you replace your shocks?
  7. H

What did you do for the rear?
  8. H

I have a 94 which has a different front end than the 95 and newer ones. It has the TTB front axle.
  9. H

Muskrat: Alright, should I order the springs and AAL? I put in a set of Gabriel shocks a while back and I think I need to change them out as well. Will I be able to drive without an immediate alignment?
  10. H

I have a 94 that I want to put on Skyjacker coils and AAL. I think that it also needs a lower front ball joint and radius arm bushings. If I could get help on the coils and AAL and would be willing to exchange some $, I can get the bushings done at a shop. My goal is get 2" off the suspension...
  11. H

Chase's '94 Explorer XLT

Are those 31s on stock rims?
  12. H

$800 for 8.8 with disc brakes ready to throw in.

I had a mechanic work on the car about a year ago. He changed the brake fluid, checked the brakes etc. His recommend was to disconnect the ABS since it was expensive to replace. He also said he wasnt 100% sure thats what it was and didnt want to waste my money. Having said that this guy is an...
  13. H

$800 for 8.8 with disc brakes ready to throw in.

I disconnected my ABS because it was going off every time I put on the brakes. Do I all I need to do to correct this is to replace the module?
  14. H

NEED LIFT KIT HELP IMMEDIATELY!

Hey: Sapog. I'll help you with your body lift in exchange for help with mine!!
  15. H

ExtremeXplorers Raceway park car show and swap meet

We waited till about 11 AM to go to Englishtown. Got there about 11:45. We had to park about 2 miles from the entrance past both motocross tracks. There was an Olds Cutlass that buried themselves in the mud up to their gas tank. I think that they were so far under that they couldnt get a tow...
  16. H

Wheres Califon? Bergen County? My son and I will try to make it to Oasis provided I can get him up in time.
  17. H

Supposed to be light rain tomorrow morning and then clearing. Not the worst. Its raining pretty hard now in Union County
  18. H

How soon for Shocks, Ball Joints, Axle Pivot

I have Gabriel shocks on my 94. I think that they are real pieces of junk. I bought them at Leesville in Rahway. Never again
  19. H

What time do the gates open at Englishtown?
  20. H

Factory amp?

If you had premium sound then you have an amp.
  21. H

Factory amp?

I'll bet you that you have the factory amp behind the passenger side plastic panel in the cargo area. You can search this site and there is identification information on the radio types. If you do have the amp it needs to be bypassed.
  22. H

Remove the Seatbelt holder to access the back panel

You can just unplug the amp from both sides and bypass it without unbolting.
  23. H

Best location for light switch

Crankcase, I would appreciate a photo. I have to run a 45 watt 2 meter ham radio, Hella 500 lights on roof rack and a small neon under the glove compartment. I also have an inverter to run a small tv for the back seat.
  24. H

skyjacker 2inch lift

Thanks, I am going to the Englishtown truck swap meet etal at Raceway Park on Saturday. Maybe I can pick it up there. The only problem in Nj is getting an alignment without them telling you your front end is falling out of the truck and you need all these parts!
  25. H

Best location for light switch

Where are you taking your DC from? Directly from the battery thru a fuse?
Back