Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

instructions to build a sync harness

sync do u have the parts# for the 54 way harness? do u know id Ford sell it?
  2. J

2008 Navigation

I pulled a Navigation HU from 2009 Mountanier and I installed it in my 05 Superduty. Every thing works fine , illumination , input etc . I put a oem gps antenna and I got position/signal. When I select Navigation it does not track/follow my position. Any help ? Somebody can provide me the...
  3. J

Is there any way to get the sync system in my 07 EB

why the t-harness kit must be spliced to the DLC data link connector?
  4. J

2008 Nav unit differences

you need a 2008 /2009 hu chrome buttons and phone key and then you can add Sync.
  5. J

2008 Explorer EB w/ Navigation - Adding Sync

you need the sync kit called T-harness 399 from ebay
  6. J

Needing to find a GPS module

GPS module or GPS antenna?
  7. J

2002 limited door chime

the door chime stay on if I live the key inside - today I disconnected the driver puddle lamp and it back to normal - any help ?
  8. J

timing chain fix

Yes, I will remove the front cover to see what happens inside. thanks alot
  9. J

balance shaft

tahnks for replay , my engine is 4x4 - I suspecting something bad in balance shat area, I m thinking just remove the chain to avoid lifting engine to remove the oil pan.
  10. J

timing chain fix

does the sohc run without balance shaft chain? my engine is making a noise in the balance shaft area, not knocking just like something loose , I suspect the tensioner or guide may be defective. so I asked that because I dont want to expend time lifting the engine to remove the oil pan . please...
  11. J

balance shaft

does the 4.0 sohc run without balance shaft chain?
  12. J

gas mileage

Hi What is the gas mileage of the 2003 explorer xlt with vin K engine . ? thanks all
  13. J

how do you fix this?

99 Dark toreador red , the wheels are the 10 slots/holes style
  14. J

how do you fix this?

the problem is : after sanding the white spots the aluminum become darker than the rest . even after the clear is applied.
  15. J

how do you fix this?

This is the corrosion on clear coated wheel.
  16. J

Shift Solenoid???

thank you all !!!!!
  17. J

Shift Solenoid???

how many solenoids does it have a 1996 Ford Explorer?.... code T 4r55E
  18. J

1996 explorer solenoid

Can anybody tell me what is the solenoid that shift from first to second gear and where is located?...
  19. J

1996 transmission help

1996 -v6 4.0 automatic stuck in first gear it will shift after release the gas pedal what to do? thanks
  20. J

how to replace rear timing chain guide?

dont remove the front cover etc. there is a plug that u have to remove( on the rear) , to access to a bolt guide.but is is very close to the firewall. Maybe without the intake you can reach it , I'm not sure . I want to do the same work without removing the engine .
  21. J

How do you find the body molding color??

paint YZ : Oxford white
  22. J

How do you find the body molding color??

RC : medium platinum metallic -
  23. J

where to buy tires

where can I buy tires in Chicago area? looking for inexpensive tires for my explorer. thanks
  24. J

fender flares

Nice!!!
  25. J

fender flares

Does anybody installed eddie bauer flares in a XLT with 15 inches wheels? I would like to see pics how it looks thanks
Back