Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Aftermarket radio works but no sound

it had two. beacause who knows why ford makes them like that
  2. C

Aftermarket radio works but no sound

it could also be that there is two blue wires one has a white stripe on it i think its to power antenna. well you just put them two together. i have a valor 700w and i had to do that
  3. C

x box in the explorer?

yeah i guess behind the seat would work. but do if i get wireless controlers will it work for someone in the front since they are not facing the controller thing
  4. C

x box in the explorer?

i got a valor 700w deck my friend is going to sell me his x box for 20 bucks so i am going to buy it and try to put it in the ex it is too big to fit in the console and the glove box is a def no. so i was wondering if anyone put and x box in an ex i got a 98 xlt if you have pics it would be...
  5. C

How do I know what factory system I have?

if you have a casset player and 6 disk changer it is premium
  6. C

rear stereo?

what is the rear headunit called. yall know the one in the center console so the people in the back seat can change he radio... i need to do a search on this and i was wondering if there was a name for it
  7. C

Aftermarket Stereo with Factory Rear DVD System

hey i know this is an old thread but hopefully youll get this... iv got a valor 700w as my headunit well its not in yet, so you are saying that the back headunit thing isnt going to work or it doesnt have power. because i was wanting to take that out and put a small monitor there. and how did...
  8. C

Info on a Bull Bar for a 99' X...

mine is pretty study. bolted to the frame. but i got mine cause i took the plastic front spoiler off. and i didnt really like my radiator chillin down there by itself
  9. C

Only got 1" from TT

dont worry i got only half an inch. haha but that is because my passenger side bolt got hit or something and is bent and crooked
  10. C

Info on a Bull Bar for a 99' X...

well i got one on my 98 so, they are out there. cost about $110
  11. C

RCD ranger lift for 98 xlt awd

http://www.racecardynamics.com/products/suspensions/ford/ford4wdranger/specsheets.htm here is a link to the specs... will this work on what i got?
  12. C

98 5.0 need hieght not just TT and shakles

well guys just throughing this out there... i bought the pa 883
  13. C

im pretty sure its the 833. but im not sure
  14. C

ok thanks for the links. now will shackles and TT still add to the body lift or will it not matter if i do them. and does anyone know, pa 853 or pa 833 for a 1998 5.0 AWD
  15. C

so do i need a pa853 body lift? that is what i read and i can't find were to get one
  16. C

no i want more then TT and shackles. i want 4 or 5 inches. buut i cannot find a body lift that will fit my explorer
  17. C

i cant find anyway to lift a awd 98 explorer more then 2 inches w/o buying a 1500 dollar superlift does anyone know how
  18. C

keyless entry codes

my explorer's code was in the manuel
  19. C

SOA for a daily driver?

that is just what i have heard from friends
  20. C

SOA for a daily driver?

yeah. so i started looking for spacers for my 98 and can't find any. if i can't find none... im feeling a screw it im driving this beast raked
  21. C

SOA for a daily driver?

what about coils? and what are they
  22. C

SOA for a daily driver?

yeah i cant use spindle lifts. can i?
  23. C

SOA for a daily driver?

it is a AWD. so does that mean the back will only lift like 4 1/2
  24. C

SOA for a daily driver?

yes i realized that. haha i am fine with that. but i was also going to ask if anyone knew a way to get anymore lift in the front. (i'm not going to buy a full body lift beacause i can twist my torsion bars for free and SOA for around 40 bucks)
  25. C

SOA for a daily driver?

ok on my 98 explorer xlt im going to drive daily. im going to put my leaf springs over my axel and TT so its going to be raked. but ive heard that SOA makes your driving stiffer. is this true? and would it be to stiff to drive every day? help please
Back