Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

decided to buy myself an early birthday present.....the rocket box
  2. P

2004 ford explorer Aftermarket radio installation need help :/

your gonna need a harness for the explorer and just buy the kit its 15.00 and you wont waste your time
  3. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

ask for matt he should, but he will have all the info, just tell him Sean sent ya! hardnotchedcustoms@gmail.com
  4. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

yeah i did. it took me 4 hrs by my self but most of that was the fronts. the rears were cake!
  5. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

the shop that built my lift says they will do them for 110.00 plus shipping. great deal and good turn around, they did my buddies and mine in three days. he has the design save in his computer so it wouldnt take much time to get them out.
  6. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

no body lift, not a fan!
  7. P

lifted 2002 explorer

265/75/16, thanks!
  8. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

ok im done......took me 3 hrs to install and it looks great. i did the struteck springs and struts and had "Hard Notched Customs" build my 2.5 front and 2.0 rear lift. all and all im really happy just need to have the control arms made then ill feel alot better. before [/IMG] front only...
  9. P

lifted 2002 explorer

ok im done......took me 3 hrs to install and it looks great. i did the struteck springs and struts and had "Hard Notched Customs" build my 2.5 front and 2.0 rear lift. all and all im really happy just need to have the control arms made then ill feel alot better. (dead links) i went from 34" to...
  10. P

2002-2005 FAQ regarding lifts, tires, etc

so a question on the btf uca's. are they longer and do they have a drop in them? i just want to know what im going to be getting out of the price of them besides the uni ball joint. thanks sean
  11. P

How to: Painted Pillar Trim

thanks, it feels weaved but is smooth.
  12. P

How to: Painted Pillar Trim

so i decided to go another route and went with boat grade vinyl. its not the sticker vinyl. came out great!!
  13. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

just dropped my struts off to a local fab shop and they are making my spacer lift and a set for a buddy.....100.00 per truck!!!! damn good deal!!!! should be getting them back on tuesday
  14. P

$70 Lift, yea and it works.

thats the worst part,who cares what happens to you.I would say its more the people around you when sh*t hits the fan. thats who YOU should care about when you do less then quality work.
  15. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

just ordered my new strutteck strut/spring combo new pass/front axle and found a fab shop up here in vancouver wa that will build the spacers for 100.00. cant wait for it all to come in
  16. P

alarm door trigger

black/lt blue is a positive wire make sure it goes to the positive input on the alarm and all is good.
  17. P

Ford Factory Rebuilt Tranny Failure at 16K Miles

i had my tranny done at 80,000 by aamco and they rebuilt it and it made it 30,000 then had ford rebuild the next one made it 25,000. i believe they are a poor design and there is no cure for it. good luck!
  18. P

AVH-P2300DVD Problem

the one wire on the the ebrake
  19. P

rear body panel crack? who has it!!

wheres that ford customer service guy to see all these post and report to his bosses.
  20. P

AVH-P2300DVD Problem

when your watching got to you screen setting and head to the background setting and turn your splash screen to the off setting. oohh yeah press and hold the mute button to turn your demo mode off
  21. P

rear body panel crack? who has it!!

i joined the club with 3 cracks and is now starting to fall off the drivers side!
  22. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

its gonna get new struts and spacers
  23. P

What did this picture means??

your ebrake is on!
  24. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

got some new wheels for the X, next is the lift after i pay for my trip to mexico.
  25. P

Just brought my 2012 XLT to the shop after only 400 miles

im not trying to be an ass i was just stating a fact that people buy these things and then get on here to complain about it. no i dont own the new one but work on them all the time.
Back