Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Headlight, and fog light bulbs

I always run Lasfit led’s on my cars long lasting and super bright. They have a eBay store also
  2. C

Puddle lamp upgrade to led ?

Much better than stock I always use Lasfit led on My cars super bright and last a long time. They are on eBay also
  3. C

08 Sport Trac Back Center Window Issues

I tried it and it didn’t work. Mine stopped working when my alternator died last summer
  4. C

Drivers Door Hinge

I thought I was the only one that have this problem on my drivers door hinge. Did you get it fixed thats quite a cost for a hinge.
  5. C

A/C blows out of defrost and floor vents unless

I’m not sure which fuse but I installed a aftermarket stereo and it started. Be sure to check the fuses under the dash by the obd port.
  6. C

Blacking out my grill with Plasti Dip.

looks awesome I might have to try this on my 08. I like the chrome look but my st is dark blue and doesn’t go well.
  7. C

A/C blows out of defrost and floor vents unless

it happened to me when a fuse blew. I replaced it and it went back to normal.
  8. C

No Heat Issue

had the same exact problem on my 08 xlt. I replaced the blend door actuator and it didn’t work, took it back a second and third time and the first two Chinese parts wouldn’t work. The third part was made in USA or Canada worked so be aware if parts aren’t working.
  9. C

Power Window problem - Sport Trac

Ok now I have a problem. My alternator died on my 2008 sport trac and so after having it replaced my rear window will not roll down. Everything worked before it happened never had a problem with it, I checked and replaced the dash fuse it wasn’t blown. I’m in California and it has been very hot...
  10. C

Suggetions on getting brighter replacment headlamps for a 2014

I just upgraded my headlights and fog to these lasfit led’s and they are a huge upgrade and really bright. H13 9008 LED Headlight+9145 9140 Fog Lights Combo Pack for 2004-2014 Ford F-150 | eBay
  11. C

2008 sport trac line in not working.

I think I'll try the sync adapter. I don't like the fm thing I've tried it in the past and don't like the quality of sound it produces. Thanks guys
  12. C

Yes it's a after market radio. Is there anyway to use the linein stil or is the feature lost? It really came in handy. My iPod is hooked up in the glove box but I keep different songs on my phone and like to plug into that time to time.
  13. C

Hello all I upgraded my 08' trac and my line in isn't working. I can run a line from my new deck but I like to plug my phone in when I drive. Is there any way to do this. Thank you in advance.
Back