Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Adrenalin wheel problem!!

I have a 2009 STA and my wheels look perfect. It seems like it was a quality control issue that is most likely solved by in later productions.
  2. R

USB Port

Yes it does, but i believe only when the ignition or accessories are on.
  3. R

Black grille for 2010 Sport Trac limited

It's glossy, just like on all the Adrenalins.
  4. R

Heated windshield on Adrenalin?

2008 and below don't have heated seats though.
  5. R

Heated windshield on Adrenalin?

2009 and Up models don't have the Heated Windshield option. They do have heated seats and heated side mirrors.
  6. R

My STA's Wheels sparkle again!

It's pretty typical of car washes, at least in the Winter states, to have Wheel Acid (sometimes referred to as Wheel Brite) and yes it does work some wonders. If you're wheels get so bad that they absolutely need Wheel Acid its most likely cause you might have waited too long in between cleaning...
  7. R

enclosure for sub

Here is a better one for Gen2. http://www.supercrewsound.com/commerce/product.jsp?prodId=132&catId=52
  8. R

09 Sport trac Adrenelin Questions...

what part of the warranty would a viper system void?
  9. R

DYNO numbers, Stock 08 STA

Are there tunes out yet for the Sport Trac?
  10. R

2007 needs lift kit

LOL, miscommunication. He is asking why you are saying the 3" kit should not be specifically used on the Sport Trac, vs the Explorer. Since both share the same suspension components.
  11. R

2009 Antenna

Sirius has its own antenna on top, its that round square thing. I believe both the sirius and gps are built into that thing.
  12. R

Canadian ST Owners - Gas Mileage Readouts

22-23 sounds reasonable if your going 60MPH, even more so if you have 2WD. At 75MPH my AWD adrenaline does not get even 20 mpg, more like 18-19.
  13. R

Adding factory Nav

I can confirm the second part is correct, you have to either hit end on your phone or end on the "Phone" screen.
  14. R

My 5.4L 3v Adrenalin engine swap

Great news, good luck.
  15. R

Accuracy of the STA's Speedo

The accuracy usually depends on the speed your traveling also, you're speedometer may be very inaccurate as you begin to go well over the speed limit.
  16. R

Are the ST hoods synthetic or aluminum?

I don't actually remember writing my statement, but i still looked it up anyways and tires are in fact made of many materials, rubber being one of them.
  17. R

Brighter Headlight Bulb Replacement

In the link above you'll see that the kit i linked comes with a 9007 base plate in which the projector would fit into. I dont have first hand experience with this but i've heard their customer support is great so i'm sure a phone call could clear up any doubts about the compatibility.
  18. R

Actually you can get high and low beams for a 9007 application, but only with projectors, but that's a good as projectors give a much better performance with HIDs. Only downside, price. If you had the money this option would deliver the best lighting performance you could get...
  19. R

Given the price of HIDs lately you can get them for a similar price to what new (performance) bulbs would be, and HIDs would be much brighter. Only downside is many lack a hi-beam, although many users have said you don't need it with HIDs. This of course if you don't mind a little...
  20. R

can't remove overhead console 09 Adrenaline

Heated seats now standard on 09 STA's :D
  21. R

Turbo Charged Sport Trac

this thread is over a year old, i don't think anyone is reading this one anymore :p:
  22. R

HID in 2005 Sport Trac

Those definitely won't fit the ST, they're for the Explorer only.
  23. R

HID in 2005 Sport Trac

could you post where you ended up getting them from?
  24. R

Are the ST hoods synthetic or aluminum?

And the tires are Rubber :D
  25. R

New Adrenalin!!

A SCT Xcal III tuner will give the biggest boost in performance. Unfortunately tuners are not able to modify the transmission yet although i've heard that some are getting close. The best and most efficient way would be to get a CAI, catback and have it dyno tuned with those mods by a tuner...
Back