Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Help with code

Hi everyone, I have a 99 Explorer Sport and having trouble with it shifting into 3rd , but if you let off the gas it will shift. I am getting a P0733 code . Can someone tell me if they have had this problem and what the fix could be?
  2. B

Help

Can anyone tell me how to locate my fuel pump relay for a 99 explorer sport ? Which one is for the fuel pump ?
  3. B

Brakes

Can someone tell me what size Torx Drive bit I Need to remove Caliper on a 1999 Explorer Sport
  4. B

Dash indicator lights

[B]CAN SOMEONE HELP ? I have a 99 Exp Sport and my 4wd HIGH & 4wd LOW dash indicator lights come on and flash 6 times about every 3 min. Just started doing this today. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix ?
  5. B

Help please

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP : I'm going to check it out tomorrow:thumbsup:
  6. B

Help please

I HAVE A 99 EXPLORER SPORT . When i put my shift lever on P,R, N, D it was always right on the letter. Now I have to go pass the letter for it to be in gear. Whats going on? What is the fix ? HELP PLEASE: :exp:
  7. B

Help

Help---- i have a 99 explorer sport my question is when i put my shift lever on d,p,r, n, the needle was always on the letter. Now i have to go pass the letter for it to be in gear. Whats my problem? Whats the fix?
  8. B

door latch problem solved - temporarily maybe??

Driver side door latch Repaired my driver side door latch today with the spring, and it works great. Thanks for the informative threads.
  9. B

1999 explorer sport sohc 4x4

Hi, new member here. This is a great site, thANKS for all the info.
Back