Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Metel

Free Chilton Log in

Hey guys, Here's log in info for Chilton for free. They gave us this at school and encouraged us to share with anyone. I haven't been here much since my Ex died but I know it'll go to good use here at EF so enjoy. http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default Username: lesnash Password: nashville
  2. Metel

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Free plate frame I have 2 of these. My Ex has died and I'm parting it out and I'm willing to get rid of one of these. I'm keeping one for my next Ex but I'll part with the other. Free to anyone who can come pick it up. Cant believe noone wants this. Guess I'll hang it up in the garage.
  3. Metel

For Sale Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4

How much for the drivers side mirror? Shipped to 37122?
  4. Metel

Worst stuck pic thread

Karma is a ***** isn't it? Maybe next time you won't go tearing up some guys field in the middle of the night while drunk.
  5. Metel

VIN help

Thanks Bob! Glad to see it really is a Cobra. I found it on craigslist (i'll post a link) and it looks amazing. I really love the color, is it an original color? http://nashville.craigslist.org/ctd/1680281045.html
  6. Metel

VIN help

double post...
  7. Metel

VIN help

Can anyone decode this VIN for me or point me somewhere I can do it please? 1FACP42D1PF174253 This car is for sale nearby and I'm thinking about getting it if the carfax looks good. Thanks for any help guys
  8. Metel

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Some low-life POS ripped half the frame off my front plate in a parking lot. So that means I'll have to replace it as soon as I get some extra $.
  9. Metel

Moving South!

What and where is that? I should have mine ready for the trail in a month or so.
  10. Metel

1995-2002 Explorer (and other vehicles) Recall

I got the letter in the mail today and my letter states; "This risk exists on vehicles equipped with or without speed control."
  11. Metel

2nd gen vs 3rd gen

Thats more ouch than oops.
  12. Metel

Brakes

So my Ex calls up and says she thinks she needs her brakes replaced and would I come do it. After a few seconds of muttering expletives under my breathe I ask her why she thinks they need replacing and she says they are making a noise. So after a long audible sigh I tell her I'll come over and...
  13. Metel

95 fenders & hood on a 93 Explorer.

Check out THIS thread. You could also PM CDW6212R . I think he did what you are wanting to do but in reverse.
  14. Metel

Video of Explorer I came across.

Fixed that for ya.
  15. Metel

New wheels on the truck :)

The cobra rims are going to look great. As far as the white lettering, I thought it was a nice contrast to the blacked out look, and when lowered I'd prolly keep them out with the cobra rims having the chrome trim on them.
  16. Metel

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Drove to Lebanon yesterday to see if the fairgrounds sign had info on Slammin n Jammin and sure enough, it is this weekend, the 22nd and 23rd. Anyone else going?
  17. Metel

It's official... Pontiac is gone

You can still hit up Year One for a TA for only about 130k. Look HERE
  18. Metel

Reminder, its this Sunday. I'll be there tonight to play cards and tomm night for a dart tourney (open blind draw) in case anyone cant come Sunday but wanna drop by for a beer, just ask the bartender where Lush is, they'll point to me.
  19. Metel

Limited Slip Diff + Rain = Street Rollover

Glad your wife is ok! Wow, sunroof intact!
  20. Metel

All you guys around Nashville, come hang out at my buddies bar and have a beer with us on the 19th. sorry, pic slightly warped due to attachment size limits.
  21. Metel

Spring wheeling trip at SMORR

If I had seen this a week ago I would have skipped spending the last 4 days in Gatlinburg and waited for this :(
  22. Metel

any place to buy?

Not sure what kind of lift you're looking for but amazon has a 3" BL for a pretty good price right now. You can find it HERE.
  23. Metel

I'm ordering my 3" BL later this week and having it installed at a place down the street that I've had fab work done before. I'll let ya know when exactly when I know.
  24. Metel

Theres a few members in Nashville. When are you planning to do your BL?
  25. Metel

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Can you get some closer shots of the roof lights please?
Back