1. 9

The sas of Betty Ford

Cool thanks very much for all the info
  2. 9

The sas of Betty Ford

Do you remember the cost on those?
  3. 9

The sas of Betty Ford

Corncobcolin did you buy an adapter to use the 5x4.5 wheels from the explorer or did you get one to use the bronco wheels?
  4. 9

The sas of Betty Ford

What is the total lift you have so far? Was it enough to clear the 38s without any trouble? Also what axle do you have in the rear?
  5. 9

The sas of Betty Ford

What happened to the thread? Im curious as to what you did with steering and the tranny mount. Also what work was outsourced
  6. 9

V8 swap?

I have a 93 that I want to swap a 5.0 into. I have a complete95 f150 for donor motor. I am wondering if I need to pull the wiring harness from the truck or if i can use the explorer chassis harness and the truck engine harness? Also will the fuel lines on the engine hook up to the stock chassis...
  7. 9

302 swap questions

Thanks guys. What did the 4r70w and the 4406 come in? I mean what should i look for at the salvage yard? Is the 4406 electric or manual shift?
  8. 9

302 swap questions

I know there are a bunch of different options for transmissions when swapping in a v8 into an explorer. What would everyone recommend? I am getting a fuel injected 302 from a 2wd truck. now i need to find a transmission that will work well. automatics please. What t-case do I need as well? I...
  9. 9

Manual Transfer Case?

Isn't that the same transfer case that is underneath it now?
  10. 9

How to: Convert V8 AWD to BW 4406 Manual Shift- A how to thread

Would I be able to pull a t-case out of a '93 F-150 and do the same type of swap? Or did they make a 4L engine in the year range that you used?
  11. 9

Manual Transfer Case?

I'm new to the world of offraoding an explorer and I was wondering if there was a model that had a manual transfer case that will work as a swap instead of using the electric t-case. If anyone could help me out with this the information would be greatly appreciated.By the way my explorer is a...
Back