Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

New Navajo Truggy build

BADASS!! loving the chopped sport. Im very much licking your radius arm beef with the new coil mounts. Keep up the great work!!
  2. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

try out the search function at the top of the screen. You must have literally just started to find a lift cause you will find all sorts of info on this site about lifts and where to buy em. try 4wheelparts your localoffroad shop or tire service center usually can order and install them. Welcome...
  3. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Might as well throw mine in the pen. Here she is with TT warrior shackles and a 3"BL sportin 33's. Too much trimming needed to go 35s but it will happen Funny how wheel offset really makes a diufference, here is when it was stock without a front bumper with some 33 10.5 boggers that...
  4. S

Wanted wtb set of 91-95 ohv 4.0 heads

I got a spare set off a 94 ranger id sell for 120 plus shipping if your interested
  5. S

Cam Position Sensor Question

just looked im sittin next to ranger now it has a 3"bl so i can see in there easily the wiring harness comes over the intake and it splits to 4 connectors 2 are whit for 02 and 1 whit e and 1 bllack go to tranny no other plug is there. i can see the cam sensor knew where it was but just lost the...
  6. S

91-94 X Schematics / Diagrams

What about a harness pic for a 94 ranger 4.0 specifically where and what the cam sensor plug looks like and is located
  7. S

Cam Position Sensor Question

sorry to thread jack but i just replaced my 94 ranger 4.0 for another 4.0 due to hydrolock and i got it all put back together and i seemed to lost the plug going into the cam sensor. I cannot remember where it is is it connected to any other harness or is it stand alone that i musta hid...
  8. S

'93 Sport - Won't Shift in 4-wheel. Lots of Snow!

FOUND IT turns out black with orange ground waqs intermittent seems the eyelet was corroded and workin then not so i replaced it and whamo it works great thanks for all the info and tech in this thread, def worth while to anyone havin issues
  9. S

just tried the battery pull for 15 min still nothing even borrowed a newer 4x4 switch from a friends truck and nothing. Im completely stumped on what it could be.Maybe a low fluid sensor or something not letting it work idk. Will it stop working if the abs light is on when its running?
  10. S

this is a very well informed thread great job but im havin troubles too. ign off the escm light is on ign on it turns off. unplugged the 2 side plugs turned ign on and nothing even hitting the reset. bypassed 12v to yellow and orange and motor works great. push dash buttons no light no solenoids...
  11. S

2" Body Lift

Well I Beenn Thinkin Of A 3" On My 01 Xlt But Right Now I Only Turned My T Bars A Few Times And Have 33X10.5-15 Boggers On It Only Slight Hair Rub On Back Side Of Front Fender Just The Fender Flare Tho
  12. S

How to: The Comprehensive Brown Wire Mod Thread

Welp Im Happy Just Did This Mod To My 01 X 4.0 Xlt In Less Than 1/2 Hour And It Worked Out Great!!
  13. S

How to: The Comprehensive Brown Wire Mod Thread

I Been Lookin For Somethin Like This And Now I Will Def Be Tryn It Later This Week
Back