Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

93 transmission problem

The rebuild was done by a local college and was a complete rebuild with all parts throughout and all the recommended updates completed. It will shift perfect in reverse 1st and 2nd and then nothing the revs go up and you never get another gear. I was just thinking more about the kickdown cable...
  2. T

93 transmission problem

I just had my a4ld rebuilt, and put it in. It works exactly as before, I have checked the easy stuff like vacuum and fluid level. The problem is, it will not shift up higher than 2nd gear. Reverse works fine and 1st and 2nd work fine. I believe the rebuild was done properly, I removed the tranny...
  3. T

Bypassing ABS

I am doing a SAS on my 94 with 4 wheel ABS, I would like to get rid of the whole abs system, I would like to know if this works ? and I also thought about putting a proportioning valve going to the back brakes. I thought you had to run the front line to the front brakes ? Will my existing MC...
  4. T

1993 HP D44 swap

Thanks for the information , I checked it out last night Bulletproofsteering.com is great site with lots of good idea's in it. I can not wait to get this rig up and running. Thanks again for the help!!!! THJRanger
  5. T

1993 HP D44 swap

Tell me more about your tie rod set up. I am getting ready to put a 44 in my 93 Explorer, and heim joints are really to much $$$. Thanks, thjranger
Back