Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Little busy lately; custom box in the making

Hey bro u think u could hit me up with the specs on that box? id kinda like to build one of those similar but change it up to where im not so much copying you... that box looks nice though
  2. A

ld50 Explorer mods revisited

Hey bro can you take a picture of ur transfer case for me? please? i have a thread about why i need it but no one is replying to it
  3. A

Help!! I Need Pics

Hey guys... well about a year ago i started pulling the transmission out of my (92 4x4 with auto tranny and manual t case) truck to replace it... well halfway in the midddle of the process i left the dealership i was working for... well i left the transfer case ans driveshafts and stuff on the...
  4. A

Truck of the Week! Johnstone's Sport Trac 1/19/04

I used to hate sport tracs.... untill i saw urs... especially untill i saw it with ur wife posing on it... ha ha jp bro
  5. A

anyone ever rebuilt the 91-94 tranny

well thanks for all the advice guys.. sorry that it turned into an argument of some sort.. but anyways.. thanks again Adam
  6. A

Im trying to see stuff from your point of view... but i cant get my head that far up my ass. read my post again... im pretty sure i didnt question my own ability... i can rebuild a tranny... if u read it then u will see that i was asking if i needed any special tools... so yeah i thought it was...
  7. A

that actually sounded kinda rude... but i dont specialize in trannys... sooo yeah... i do more suspension and front end... but whatever
  8. A

Hey i was just wonderin if anyone has rebuilt the 91-94 tranny... i have it out of my ride... pondering on if i want to do it myself (im an automotive technician(in school)) and ive rebuilt trannys before.. but usually chrylsers. i was also wondering if i needed any special tools that would be...
  9. A

Anyone can steal your X

Its not an urban legend at all... i work at a dealership.. if a customer loses the keys to a vehicle all we need to cut a new key is the vin.. yeah its that simple...
  10. A

I want to see superlift broken brackets

mine is as strong as an ox... get it.. ah ha ha ha... ok i thought it was funny
  11. A

What do you guys think of these rims?

I got mine from my girlfriends dad... he sells wheels and tires i got them for his cost at 1500 with tires :)
  12. A

http://www.cardomain.com/id/foote
  13. A

well i must say.. i love them... tehy are on my 02 ram... in 20s.. didnt look near as good untill i slapped them on the ride.. i was testing them.. but i love em... easy to clean too tons of compliments.. let me know what u decide
  14. A

OT: Hemi talk, anyone seen it yet?

the hemi is amazing...its that simple.. it does have a few minor problems with the valves and whatnot.. but its a good truck
  15. A

Blackmagic.. ur next project should be....

allright i take back everything i said about you man.. i was being immature.. you have a clean ride and sorry i was an ass..
  16. A

Oil Filter Change Difficulties

yeah if its where i think it is then it also helps to turn the wheels all the way to the right... may be a different spot though.. it was on there so tight cus thats how they all come from the factory... it sucks.. (i change oil alot at work)
  17. A

TO ALL People w/ 5.5' lift X's Need Input!!!!!

ive got the kit and ive mudded and wheeled the thing pretty hard and never had any problems with it... i stand by it
  18. A

Solid axle (maybe)

he is correct they do come with manual t case too....
  19. A

Robb's SAS

that would look tight with some american racing ar 136s
  20. A

is this truck worth it??

HOW MANY DAMN GARAGES DO YOU HAVE!!!!!!! lol omg.. if that is your house i wanna see a picture of it... oh yeah x looks good too
  21. A

500HP Dodge motorcycle!

It already is.... you too can have one for the low amount of 250 thou.... umm no... but seriously thats how much it costs if you guys want one let me know i will get the general manager to order one :D
  22. A

Removing pinstriping

only cus it was an accident... hehe
  23. A

Dodge does it again!!

As some of you know i work for dodge... hehe thank god... we are getting a few of these at our dealership! whoo hoo! testdrive! yes! yeah they are gonna be amazing...
  24. A

15k Oil Analysis Results

at the moment i do alot of oilchange$ $o everyone plea$e keep doing thi$ at 3000 Mile$
Back