Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

different seats?

so I believe i saw it on here some where about different seats for 2nd gen explorers. I have the UGLY cloth seats and really want some leather ones i was wondering if i have to use 2nd gen explorer seats or if there was a similar seat that would work. I have a sport so the back seat only fits...
  2. B

Do you wear a seatbelt?

HAHA. For some reason i found that really funny, but its the truth seat belts were designed for a purpose im sure ford wouldn't spend money on something useless. For me I always wear my seat belt, the one time i didn't I probably 6 and someone re-ended my dads work truck and my head cracked the...
  3. B

just got the new 20" devinos

hey sorry for taking so long but ive been pretty busy with school and exams right now, but i called and asked about the offset and he wasn't even 100% sure. haha he said hes pretty sure it was either a 10 or 15 offset, wheel size is 20", and the tire size is 275/40/20
  4. B

the tires are 275/40/20 and about the wheel im not 100%sure till i get home im at work right now..
  5. B

yeah i know i was looking at the 2in lowering blocks they look pretty cheap and easy to do i might consider them. the only thing is i dont want them to rub and im not sure what to do. if you have any advice id like to hear:) well im quite a ways away im near the tampa bay area. miami is...
  6. B

BEFORE! AFTER! I would like to hear what you guys think, I know most of you like big tires not big rims(so do i but it just was not realistic). I got a good deal on them so i just went for it and bought them. Im getting so dark tint on my windows hopefully this week. Also im getting...
  7. B

Your Newest Member Has Arrived!

geez man! where did you park the interstate?! Did happen to find out who hit you?
  8. B

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

thats cool haha yeah mines pretty common but, im looking to buy a new truck for same purpose cant really wheel mine ha so im looking at buying a 4runner. and no i dont live in clearwater I use to go to clearwater high tho, but i live in indian rocks beach
  9. B

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

dude bro! i see you driving everywhere haha in clearwater thats pretty funny i thought yours was 2wd but never really looked bc you were always driving the away from me haha
  10. B

1993 Ford Ranger Thermostat Problem?

that just happened to my explorer but the mechanic said it was because of a leaky head gasket and the termostat so
  11. B

am I getting in over my head?

sorry for any confusion but the transfer case was just rebuilt so it wouldn't be that or atleast it shouldn't be it. Also is replacing the solenoid an expensive fix? and hes selling it for about $2400 so im not really sure. It might not even be the solenoid and then what have I done ha bc...
  12. B

am I getting in over my head?

well, I've been looking at getting a 4x4 as new toy for me. The one i was looking at is a 1992 explorer sport its got a 6in lift, 35" superswampers and 4:10 gears. But when i contacted the person about the truck he said that the 4WD is not working right now, he has a reciept that the transfer...
  13. B

5 speed shifting problem

well i talked to my mechanic not to long ago and about this, he said it was my syncronizers and thats my trans was going to hell...so he told me to drive it into the ground and then call him up for a tow to the shop haha i hope my ass is far away to (family friend and he tows us for free) i also...
  14. B

5 speed shifting problem

that is the same exact thing as mine is doing and there has been some times where ive to shut it off and pop it gear and then go. But i did drop off my truck at the mechanic so he should be getting back with me soon but ill keep everyone informed.
  15. B

5 speed shifting problem

haha i was wondering that same question bc mine has the same problem im actually taking it to the mechanic later this week and ill let you know what the problem is i just down **** when im coming to a stop and this put it in first and sit in first gear it kills your leg sometimes when you get to...
  16. B

my 2" BL, brushguard, roof basket and 285's

nice man hahaha no officer its not moonshine.. im really digging that roof basket tho
  17. B

1999 Limited with 17K Miles

wow thats amazing not...sorry for the vent but seriously dude this thread is for the 1999 limited not the one down the street from you sorry everyone for the temp hijack/vent but for a 1999 17k miles i never thought id see the day ahha but i don't think that they're going to find a buyer very...
  18. B

Yo BrooklynBay

that thing is amazing..why didnt my mom ever have one like that when i was growing up haha she had 2 of those things i wish it looked like that!
  19. B

i want to represent "explorerforum.com" in a basic way

ahahah i just saw you changed the explorer to exploder and covered up the ford emblem..i exploder thing was kinda funny
  20. B

What's the secret to streak-free windows?

wow you tryed just about everything just park under a tree or in some shade and use windex or a type of glass cleaner and newspaper change the sheets quite often tho they get real wet and soggy fast
  21. B

thinking of putting some 18's on

they work im actually about to buy some of the 18" saleen rims for mine just havnt had the time to actually buy them they should bolt right on
  22. B

how about a Xplorer on steroids ?!?

man that thing looks MEAN!! i would love to have that sucker. you do some very very nice work im keeping my eye on this thread to see where it goes
  23. B

Black or white????

i say stick to clear i was never a fan the the tinted lights
  24. B

Traded My X yesterday.

hahah i didnt think of that. it would be pretty sweet it would definetly be intimidating pull up and see that i think we found a new project for someone to do :)
  25. B

Traded My X yesterday.

nice ride! it looks like someone is blowing smoke out of the window in the 2nd picture i know its just a glare
Back