Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Need Bronco info

looking at a 90 Bronco (not Bronco ll too small) for winter driving here in the North, my x is 2WD and no rust, the Bronc I'm looking at is rough but runs great, will need some parts and mod ideas... anyone know about a Bronco site like this one??? Wyld hammer:
  2. R

Price for 94 XLT 4X4?

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!! Gonna trade my 93 XLT 2X in for a 4X4 and decided that since I already know the Explorer and love mine I should try to replace it with another one... Found one at a local lot, 1994 XLT 4X, no rust (well none on the body, haven't been under it) 80K miles, 4 door...
  3. R

Sloppy Stearing Sux

Hey list, I had an accident in my X about 2 years ago, rear ended an old LTD at 50.... really screwed my truck up (think I cracked her tail light, spun her around in the road but no other damage to the LTD) The accident destroyed my steering box, when I got it back from the dealership (GM...
  4. R

Questions About Guages

Check grounds and charging system, also check for any shorts to ground. When my starter started to go it would ground out and hose up the guages (all of them).
  5. R

interior lights stay on..no radio..help!

Your not alone, mine is the same way (pulled the light bulbs instead of the fuse, can't drive without music)... All this time I thought that it was my alarm going screwy... Hopefylly some one will have some info on this. Once we get moved into our new place I will try to get some time and...
  6. R

Carnival Ride

Just found this list, wish I had known about it sooner... I have a '93 2x XLT, I just moved to Western PA and found out last night that on ice my E makes a great carnival ride (not a good thing with my wife and 3 year old on board) This thing is almost paid off so I hate the thought of...
Back