Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Fuel pump relay/rap module fuse keeps blowing

I'm having the same issue with my 2000 Explorer XLT w/5.0 liter engine...I've replaced the fuel pump a while back, but noticed that just before this happened, the fuel gauge stopped working.
  2. C

Solved Fuse and relay locations--2nd generation power distribution box Layout-

I have an issue where the Power Distribution Box mini fuse #9 (20A) keeps blowing. I start to move the vehicle forward, and then it blows. It is the Fuel pump/RAP fuse, and not sure where the short might be located...any ideas? 2000 Explorer XLT 5.0 Thanks!
  3. C

Hola to all....Windows and dome lights not working, HELP needed.

2000 explorer all windows dome lights, vanity mirrors out thanks all to your responses to my need. I did replace the gem yesterday with no change. i had already checked fuses as well as some relays located under the dash to the right of the steering column. regarding the sparking the...
  4. C

Hola to all....Windows and dome lights not working, HELP needed.

At present, I have an issue with my power windows and dome lights not working. I stupidly was sitting in my vehicle waiting for a tow truck through AAA for my daughters van when i decided to show her and my son how I was having an issue with my dome light. i began to twist the light overhead...
Back