Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

94 Explorer died in traffic

Mech pulled codes Hi -Took my vacation. Now back to reality I took ride to my mech he pulled computer scan codes 111- system pass 214- cylinder ID circ failure ?- egr . CE Light comes on in few seconds after start, stays on He believes it is the PCM. My Questions are #1-now that i...
  2. C

Thanks for suggestions Due to work Have not had time to check ,But I wanted to say thank you for the help.Will start check tomorrow. Will post any findings. Thanks again:us:
  3. C

Hi I have a 94 explorer, 205k miles on it.I had driven about 40 miles today and it just died in traffic.It would start and die.Police officer pushed me out of traffic. It would not start up again. About 1 hour later it started,ran for a couple min died.2 hours later went to tow it home it...
  4. C

HI to everyone

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a 94 4x4 explorer, bought it new has around 195000 miles on it. Have had a few issues, mostly family induced.Since 03 it has been my commuter.I have 03 Supercrew 4x4. Great site lots of info to keep the beast on the road. caddisbluyak
Back