Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Well they are concitering making a set for me but if their is demand it will help more. Can we start a poll of some kind
  2. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Well guys if trick flow put out a set of heads would y'all buy them
  3. pat3

big block 93 explorer

They are 60s
  4. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Well **** now I have to go look and see if I've got 60 s or 80 s I'll let you know
  5. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Well I havent look at my stuff in two years if not longer and now that I think about it. I think the injectors are 60 pounds and now your ganna tell that's to big to. But im not going at this blind. I'm getting help, and thats what I am using. I've even talk to supper six about it and they said...
  6. pat3

big block 93 explorer

If you run a bigger injector at say 40% then they won't get hot my tuner said that he prefer it this way rather than running an injector at 80% and them warming up the math said I only need 40 pounders at 85% efficiency
  7. pat3

big block 93 explorer

I'll get all Ito that build latter it's gotten beyond retarded any more and I think you guys will like it
  8. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Yep Shure is along with the t56
  9. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Oh as far as the devorce when she started getting crazy I signed every thing over to my dad. I owned it all befor her , she already tryed for the gold explorer
  10. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Well the gold one is comming soon finally got the heads back and the machine shop called yesterday the block is done. The list on it right now is Si stainless valves Comp duel springs Comp ls retainers Arp rod bolts Arp head studs Sbc pistons Comp cam...
  11. pat3

big block 93 explorer

Ok well here's the deal, I don't own a computer any more going threw a devorce noughf said. All the photos are on my photobucket under piercethompson3 go have a look and reply on here please. I only have my iPhone it's kinda of a *****
  12. pat3

big block 93 explorer

It's done Ok I haven't been on in awaile ok. Maybe a long time but it's been done almost a year I'll try and catch y'all up
  13. pat3

hawaii wheelin

yea well mine is a mix between northwest style and hawaian style im from washington
  14. pat3

hard start crazy fuel pressure

i also bought filter
  15. pat3

hard start crazy fuel pressure

hay guys my 90 ranger is being weird iv asked friends and coworkers and now one can give me an answer. the problem im having is you have to cycle the key about 5 times to get enoghf fuel presher for it to start. Ok now i thought regulator so i got out mu gadges and what i found has me...
  16. pat3

big block 93 explorer

well the race is tomarow ill post pics in the last week and a half i did new chromoly front shafts new super ujoints hydro assist (will post pics of) drop the truck 2inches
  17. pat3

big block 93 explorer

thank you the truck is for sale the asking price is $10,000 im curently enroled in a rock crawling race in october hopping to film it all
  18. pat3

big block 93 explorer

I redesind the long arms will get pics tomarow. I still have to mount the ram but the box is in. and here in hawaii its $110 to fill on premium fuel and will last a weekend of playin so not to bad with my old tank was fill up three times a day
  19. pat3

big block 93 explorer

thank you its actuly realy fun to drive now
  20. pat3

big block 93 explorer

so what you guys think thus far
  21. pat3

big block 93 explorer

22. pat3

big block 93 explorer

mycurent set up
  23. pat3