Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

tryed mine last weekend and after an hour gave up and put the shields back on, screw it , ive got a buddy that works at the dealership, im gonna make it his problem. is there a way to do a trans service on an 03?,no dipstick, but the pan seams easy to drop the pan?
  2. W

new 22s, dual exhaust tips tucked in... (pics)

man really looks sweet, love the ex-tips
  3. W

$3,000 to spend

fi the rims are close to the same size and weight is there a need to up the brakes? if so would EBK rotars and pads do it?
  4. W

fusion painting the plastic

ive seen several EX's with it done, i was just wondering if there was any special prep and/or if the parts were removed prior to painting?
  5. W

$3,000 to spend

Dark red with gray rock gaurds. I was thinkin 22's with 275 or 285/40's. I was thinkin the K&N intake or the Volant, both look cool, but the volant seems to keep the air colder. Is the magnaflow a solid exaust? i like the side tail .
  6. W

$3,000 to spend

ive got a lil to spend and was thinking of these mods, just wanted some input. http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/BOSS-Boss%20304-Polished.html http://www.jegs.com/i/K&N/599/57-2537/10002/-1 http://www.jegs.com/i/Magnaflow/642/15718/10002/-1
  7. W

Dc,MD or VA..anyone?

just wondering whos around.
  8. W

I Am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

that thing is SICK, love everythin about it....except the yankee plate. Im watchin the O's, yanks game right now. go O's.
  9. W

20's or 22's

sweet, thanks for all the info. you dont happen to have any pics?
  10. W

20's or 22's

whats the tire wall height? i dont want to be dodging every little pothole. Could i do 45's?
  11. W

20's or 22's

yea, i was told that the best size was 265/35 for 22's but i want to fill the wells so im goin for the 285/40s. what kind of tire do you have?
  12. W

20's or 22's

did the 285 40's screw with your speedometer?, i want the most fill in the wheel wells and that sounds like it.
  13. W

20's or 22's

.. nice man, i wasnt sure if 22's were gonna be to big. After seeing yours, im goin with em
  14. W

20's or 22's

Im bouncin back and forth. Thought maybe some of you guys might have some pics or opinions. Ive got a 03 explorer stock. any tips will help, thanks
  15. W

Fuel Filter tool not working!!!!!!

could be wrong but there are 2 different tools(2 sizes on each tool), does the tool fit firmly/closely around the line? i just did the fuel filter on the wifes windstar and had to didg out the other tool for it.
  16. W

Remote start (factory installed?)

clickin under the hood, like a dead battery.
  17. W

Remote start (factory installed?)

I doubt its factory but i8 thought i would ask if anyone knows some trouble shooting tips. I push the keypad button and the instrument panel comes on(radio and climate control aswell) there is a series of clicks but no start. If i start the truck with the key then push the key pad button i can...
  18. W

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

good question, GREAT article, im doin mine this weekend.
  19. W

tune up opinions?

wow that was really informative i agree with the reasons aswell. I've never noticed any gas stations around here selling e85??, i guess i never really looked tho. I do love corn on the cob, its getting warmer out and its awsome at cookouts:)
  20. W

tune up opinions?

.. Ok, so do i need to almost empty the tank of gas before i add the E85? which one is better(gas or e85)?
  21. W

tune up opinions?

sweet thanks allot guys. this Question is off the topic. My explorer being a "flex fuel" vehicle, can you just put the E85 in and go or is there other things you have to do?
  22. W

tune up opinions?

just need some opinions on what plugs, fuel filter and pvc valve to use. i usually stick with OE stuff,but i know theres better stuff out there.
Back