Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. psycareyo

For Sale 2.0" Drop Springs For 08-10 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD

Terminated the project. Have a customer that recently moved and their new driveway is to steep for their STA to be lower. He is selling them for $750.
  2. psycareyo

It's Finally Here: Gen 2 Calhoun Lowering Springs Group Buy! Don't Miss Out!

There is a reason why people done just run around cutting their springs to lower their vehicles. I'd suggest hitting up google for about 15minutes before making a post like the above. Other than the fact that you have just removed inches and left the rate the same and now have less spring at...
  3. psycareyo

It's Finally Here: Gen 2 Calhoun Lowering Springs Group Buy! Don't Miss Out!

Nope. I engineered my own from the ground up and they are in prototype now. I have a set for sale now.
  4. psycareyo

5.0 Coyote Adrenalin engine swap

I would love to do a manual tran swap. I'm not big on the 5.0 versus a forced induction 4.6L already sitting in there. I HATE the transmission shifting in my supercharged STA. I would pay $4000 to rip the 6R80 out and put in a manual.
  5. psycareyo

My new wheels and tires!

Those look awesome.
  6. psycareyo

Update on 08-10 STA Drop Springs.

That is an excellent question. I have no idea if the dampers are the same for FWD and AWD. I know the springs are slightly different. I can tell you that if you put my AWD springs on a RWD, the drop is half what it is on an AWD. I can only assume that the dampers are the same for both...
  7. psycareyo

Front: 475#/in Rear: 310/400/in The springs I have made now are setup for an AWD so I don't think you wil get the full drop benifit with your RWD. In the process of doing up a RWD 2.0" drop now.
  8. psycareyo

I can look up the exact rate but they are engineered to be 15% stiffer. I was not planning on publishing all the stats. I consider all of this propriatary information.
  9. psycareyo

Nope, just the production prototype for the 2" drop 15% stiffer than oem for an AWD v8. I hope to have more in the spring but I'm funding this personally. My pricing is also very aggressive so I make a few and sell a few. If have have new versions made, it's out of my pocket. It will...
  10. psycareyo

I'm not becoming a vendor. This is one set. In the spring I'll just use my own build to order site. Last I knew, didn't need to become a vendor for one off prototype parts. This site likes money eh?
  11. psycareyo

This is the production prototype I'm selling. Im doing this out of pocket so I'm selling sets as I go. In the spring, when business picks up, I'll built several sets exactly Like this one.
  12. psycareyo

I have been slowly getting some drop springs ready for production for RWD and AWD Sport Tracs. I've done a 1.5" and a 2.0" for AWD only so far. This is a pretty damn expensive project and I'd like to sell some of the prototypes as I'm putting the project on hold until spring...
  13. psycareyo

These are an extra set of springs I had made for my prototype testing process. These are based on my 1.5" drop springs that have perfect fitment. These have never been tested. The are OEM Spec less 2" and 15% stiffer. They are $685 shipped. I will not accept less. You will not...
  14. psycareyo

Solved Exploring Forced Induction: The Fluid MotorUnion Ford Explorer Turbo Build Thread!

Well...a stock STA does the 1/4 in 15.9 and supercharged ones do it around 13.5-13.6, with about 86whp more than this TT4.6. They also have a 6R80 but the trans tuning is dog **** do that is where this thing would have a snowballs chance in beating it. Because of my monkey turd trans, even...
  15. psycareyo

Ford Edge 20" Rims - would they fit ?

Oem adrenalin tire is 255/55R20
  16. psycareyo

Solved Exploring Forced Induction: The Fluid MotorUnion Ford Explorer Turbo Build Thread!

Isn't that a 4.6L modular V8? 3 valve? That's decent power. I don't think you're really pushing it until you're closer to 450rwhp. I think it looks amazing and the quality of your work is some of the best I've ever scene. I also think that your rolling blog with every detail is amazing in...
  17. psycareyo

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

Need details. This is something I really want to do. Our headlights suck!
  18. psycareyo

Probably right. I don't think the stock bottom end on a 4700 pound vehicle can handle more than that range. Especially if it has a 6r80 with no trans tuning or valve body work. Mine makes 400 to the rollers at 5psi so his should be higher...until it dies!
  19. psycareyo

amazing work. Any idea how much it's going to put down? I'm betting 10psi 390-400rwhp.
  20. psycareyo

Intake cover question

with the cover it almost looks like this:
  21. psycareyo

Supercharger for a 4.0 V6 Adrenalin

I traded them my 1999 SVT F150 Lightning with 175,000 miles on it for the conversion. I had a little bit over $6000 tied up in the Lightning. All I had to pay for was the extra stuff. So I sold all the naturally aspirated mods and got the money for all the other stuff I needed. I basically had...
  22. psycareyo

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3924615/2010-ford-explorer-sport-trac-limited/page-2
  23. psycareyo

The Supercharger conversion Kit includes: Saleen Series VI.5 Supercharger (Intercooled) Brenspeed Spec\JLT Air Intake System Brenspeed Custom Tuned SCT X3 Brenspeed Electric Fan 39lb Fuel Injectors 3.68 SC pulley Dual Blade 58mm Throttle Body Coolant Reservoir tank, lid, and...
  24. psycareyo

Wanted - Adrenalin AWD V8 - Loaded/Low Mileage

I'd sell mine. It would be sold well over book value though. Unlike most Adrenalins, mine isn't just a pretty face.
  25. psycareyo

It would be more cost effective to go buy a 03-04 Cobra powertrain and stick it in there. You could also consider Stylin99's 5.0L swap if money is no object! If you already have a V8...OMG...supercharge it! Best thing I ever did.
Back