Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

How to: Wheel, Tire, and Lift Sizes...

I have been I have been searching this sight for several days and cannot find what I am loooking for and cannot get anywhere on why people do things. I have many good parts use of a good junkyard and was looking for a little help as the project starts soon. I might have been better off with a...
  2. T

What is it with the f-150 coil sprong seats when putting in a lift? Does this help???
  3. T

tires I want to run 33x12.5x15 on 10" wheels or settle for 32x11.5x15 on 8" wheels (procomp M/T's) even if I need wheel spacers.. Want 3" suspension lift and cut out flares (any recomendations from other trucks since we are limited) I don't mind cutting up the body. I also have rears out of a '...
  4. T

Completed Project Great Pumpkin Solid Axle Swap 1993 Ford Explorer XL Rick Horwitz

I like the 9" rear, Should I use the 44 up front. Like I said they are from a 76 bronco and dont know if they are too short or just right (willing to use small wheel spacers if needed) I only want to run 33's on a 10' wide wheel max maybe 32's on a 8" wheel and dont want to go too high just 3"...
  5. T

Completed Project Great Pumpkin Solid Axle Swap 1993 Ford Explorer XL Rick Horwitz

I am glad to see more Explorers on the trail. I want to do a straight axle swap up front. I have a 76 bronco with the trusty 9" rear and Dana 44 front. I see people use axles from full size fords. Will the smaller axles from the 76 bronco work with the Explorer with modifications, should I just...
Back