Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009

. was such a fun trip guys!! how did i get those extra dent on my 4runner!!?! :)
  2. M

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

front axle blew last trip...aparently it needs oil in it? hahahah new everything up there except my axles which are unbreakable!
  3. M

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

whatsup guys! cant wait for truckhaven!! hopefully my truck will be done by then :notworthy
  4. M

Return from Truckhaven first run fall '08

I had a great time out in truck haven guys like aways! it was cool to bring my truck this time instead of just riding with RJ! thanks for a good weekend -Justin (camo toy 4runner)
  5. M

Truckhaven! October 25th-26th

. hey im rj's friend..c you guys out there sat! -justin
  6. M

Return from Johnson Valley

i just asked my friend matt and i think hes going to put it on a CD ill update you when i get it
  7. M

thats what i am thinking! hmmmmmmmm man im bummed about that
  8. M

fun trip! i gess my 4banger has to much power for that bumper hah jk
  9. M

CLEGHORN aug30

i think were planning on leaving around 9... ask rj about where to meet or if u want to meet at my house let me know but i think jim is close for you..are you bringing your truck?
  10. M

CLEGHORN aug30

for sure man! sounds good
  11. M

CLEGHORN aug30

yo mat were accually gonna go out to johnson valley instead i think! take ur explorer or hop in with one of us! -Jusitn
  12. M

CLEGHORN aug30

oh really, well maybe we will go this weekend to..
  13. M

CLEGHORN aug30

we didnt see anyone make any dates:salute:
  14. M

CLEGHORN aug30

Me and RJ you going to do a cleghorn run on SAT aug30 Were meeting at McDs at 9:30AM -Justin
  15. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

yah maybe! i need a new clutch though...hopefully next week sometime but sounds good to me
  16. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

ya well there was only 12 with us which wasnt to bad but like 4 other groups..i gess some of the trails up there were closed so everyone went to john bull
  17. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

. yah it was 2 guys that tagged along with the group for the first time...= / john bull trail was awsome though
  18. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

. yah the guy in the black jeep cherokee was going against trail traffic and was being complaining to all the clubs saying hes been waiting a half hr..one of the group members friends didnt appreciate how he was saying it was all our faults for the holdup when there was 40+ rigs going one way...
  19. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

ya we had a great time heres some pics me and rj http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v719/mrj22211/?action=view&current=bigbear3.jpg others with us and more pics here... http://www.spinninfours.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1163&start=60
  20. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

http://www.spinninfours.com/
  21. M

Big Bear July 18,19,20

me and rj will be up there friday..and on sat were meeting this other group and theres already supose to me 18 people going
  22. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

u dumbass heres a lil better pic of us at rjs
  23. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

just urs its a p o s jk
  24. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

i dont hate ford!!! geee dont tell all these ford guys this!
Back