Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

friends and family in need

maybe your church could help
  2. S

Debut of 2016 Explorer

that infiniti qx60 is a sweet looking vehicle - though that cvt transmission spooks me
  3. S

A few things irking my nerve :/

so you have to turn the radio off every time you turn off the vehicle?
  4. S

A few things irking my nerve :/

was this a pre-owned vehicle? sounds like someone moved the radio power source to an always hot circuit
  5. S

Explorer vs escape

i know turbocharging is not new - ford is the one calling it ecosavetheplanethaveyourcakeandeatittoo - what is new is the number of engines ford has put on the road with turbos - and the consumer that is buying them maybe i made a bad assumption on that he wanted - i thought that was...
  6. S

10 Minute Ignition Delay

move the power to the accessory delay circuit
  7. S

Explorer vs escape

its ford's turbocharger they have to try to make these vehicles get better mileage to meet the government imposed standards - and so people can afford to drive their vehicles when politicians drive gas prices to $4.00/gallon - the turbocharger boosts mileage and power but adds complexity and...
  8. S

Explorer vs escape

whichever does not have the ecoboost engine unless you plan to only keep it a couple of years
  9. S

Junk yard finds for my EX.

oops snicker
  10. S

Fords ultimate screw up

is this the 3.5l offered in the explorer or the 3.5l ecoboost? or both?
  11. S

Man I am lovin' my new '15 Limited! I gained a buck and a brand new truck!

the affluent do NOT run out and spend money on a car just because of a low interest rate if you want a new car, get it - just don't try to justify it by saying that financing something you don't need is a good idea there are worse things to spend your money on - but it sounds like you love...
  12. S

Bad Dealer Experience

*cues the theme music from mash*
  13. S

Help - Fuel Filter Clip went flying

my clips are tethered to the vehicle with a cable
  14. S

Bad Dealer Experience

offered a customer advocate to assist... cutting the nose off to spite the face... sounds too irrational and almost hysterical never happened
  15. S

Ford news

after condemning 'judgment' you proceed to judge. everyone judges. even ford. workers love to demand higher and higher wages through their unions until companies move production out of the country - then they whine about losing their jobs as they flock to walmart to save every dime they...
  16. S

96 Ford Explorer

st 2:08 into the video - mine had these connectors - i called them horse shoe connectors - he calls them spring style connectors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfuYTjftkDo jus sayin - with my 95, after replacing the fuel pump, it turned out to be the relay when changing mine, i thought...
  17. S

Considering Lincoln MKT or Explorer Sport

Though my humor might have failed in my first post, it was an attempt. And on topic.
  18. S

Qx60 is nice - except the cvt transmission
  19. S

Which switched wire is easiest to tap into?

at least on the 95 - there is a hot in run and a hot in start
  20. S

Ford Explorer Wiper Blades

michelin stealth ultra wiper blades are the best i have found
  21. S

mkt is sexy - for the wife explorer is just plastic looking and ugly - no matter who is driving it sigh one of each - in smoked quartz
  22. S

2008 LED turn signals

are those called 'can' compatible? do they just build in a resistor to accomplish that?
  23. S

Overhead Console

your footwell lights look good - i added some to mine front and back and a few other places i don't have 'puddle lights' - got some bolt mount leds and plan to some day..... i did put some bolt led lights on the bottom of my front doors - drilled a hole and tapped the courtesy light wires...
  24. S

Overhead Console

thinking out loud here i installed a viper in my ford - and created a web site on my verizon account that detailed ALL the rap module wires - that web site went away - i have the ford cd for my 95 but since i am windows 7 64 bit now, i can't read the cd - so this is rambling from memory i...
  25. S

Bixenon or LED?

but i will say this i have silverstar halogen lamps now and they are good enough for me - BUT - i did replace my headlamp housings several years ago - my explorer is garaged and the housings are still perfectly clear if your housings are not clear, that is the first step - either replace...
Back