1. B

Wheel sizing

can I fit 14s?
  2. B

help no reverse

welcome got any pics
  3. B

Video Clip Of My '01 X

will you please post a new vid or make another videos i want to hear what them sound like
  4. B

hello fellow exploders

welcome kevin
  5. B

Top Speed of a 5L w/o speed limiter

Wow, I was stupid. I have a truck built for speed now and rarely do over 85.
  6. B

Howdy New Members

whats mods haev you done Adam.
  7. B

windshield wiper sizing?

I highly recommend only having one wiper that is over 5 feet long so it can cover the entire windshield. I've done it and it works great.
  8. B

Section525

Sent me some adult toys. He even cleaned them for me. Thaaaaaaaaanks;) :thumbsup:
  9. Ebay

Ebay

10. B

roll pans

That thing looks great. That's what I wanted to my first explorer, but it was a piece of garbage and I ended up using all the money I saved for mods on engine repairs. And yes, that Blazer line is funny.
  11. Picture_0034

Picture_0034

12. Picture_0024

Picture_0024

13. Picture_0013

Picture_0013

14. B

Indash tv shopping...

Preciate the info. At least I know they are made now, but damn that thing is pricey. I paid $400 for my current tv and 100 for the iPod controller, so I'm wondering is it worth an extra $800+ to splurge just so I can watch music videos....:(
  15. B

Indash tv shopping...

I saw that one a while back, it rocks. When you push the screen, it clicks and vibrates on the button you push to simulate you pushing a real button. Not too expensive either. I figured there would be a bigger selection of tvs that would play video iPods...
  16. B

Indash tv shopping...

I'm bored with my current tv/iPod setup, and looking to get something that is compatible to play videos off my iPod. I'd like to get a Pioneer or Alpine, but any other options that WILL play videos off the iPod and not just the songs, post up and let me know. Thanks - Beau
  17. B

Kenne Bell Explorer Phase 2 build begins!!!

I've been good man. I was just thinking about some turbo ex's the other day, and happened to think of yours, haha. Just been busy with work mostly. Football season is now over, so it's back normal life with no more weekends drinking and grilling and doing nothing.... oh wait, that is every...
  18. B

Nope, not mine YET. It's a buddy off the NLOC board who is a vendor. He makes all kinds of brackets, pan hard bars, traction bars, diff covers, a lot of polishing and plating, a tilt hood setup for L's, and now the cog setup... He's been testing it for a while and getting me the set for...
  19. B

Sounds good man. What you think about this though?:D
  20. B

Long time, speak Robert. There's about 5 pages I don't want to read through, so give me a quick update on where you're at..:D How's it been treating you?
  21. lwheelsup

lwheelsup

22. B

Speakers popping..

No, i think is something to do with the amp because it's only doing on the the 3 and 4 channels of the amp, not the 1 and 2. I will find out what the hell it is though..
  23. B

Speakers popping..

I've had the same speaker setup in my truck for 3 months now (all Infinity door speakers), and now all of the sudden when I cut the igntion off, I'm getting this loud ass pop out of all four door speakers. The grounds are fine and nothing has changed. Any ideas?
  24. B

ExplorerSport77's X "Hotness"

Is this a old pic, or are you getting it painted now?
  25. kirksbtb

kirksbtb

Back