Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Trails near Philadelphia, PA?

There are some trails around pa (outside phily) just not real good ones or if they are good ur not aloud there. im from right out side phily (bensalem) even though i sold my explorer for a fj40 i know of some nice trails that are not to far and ur alound there which is good since the chevy 350...
  2. J

East Coast Rumble

Hey guys whats up havent been on in a while! How are all of you? Yeah you heard right im selling the explorer Im working of my project fj40 i STARTED a site www.rockboundfj40.homestead.com if you want you can send me some pics of your trip and i will put it on the site. The toyota should...
  3. J

Solid Axle With Leafs

what truck did u take the dana 44 out of? Do you have Pictures? thanks
  4. J

Solid Axle With Leafs

i was thinking about doing this in the near future. Very near. I think leafs would be easier. Just have to figure out how the steering will be done. but i guess if ou went with springs it would be easier to do the steering. but on tthe other hand you would have to weld up spring pearches...
  5. J

Jim Bensalem, PA

in the bucks county area right out side of phily. how a bout you?
  6. J

Wheelin in Jersey.

Where at outside philly?? I was thinking of a run at the twin bridges i dont know if they are still kicking people out though. The rig Looks good!
  7. J

Paragon Link

Thanks I Knew they had a web site but i couldnt find it thanks!
  8. J

Wheelin in Jersey.

Wow long time no talk everyone! Pendell is not realy "closed" There are a bunch of BIG DOGS that run back there every Sunday. This last weekend they were giving fines out at the twin bridges mostly dirt bikes and quads. Blue Mountain is having their tukey day thing up at paragon on...
  9. J

PARAGON !

There are some pics of the trip up at my buddys web site http://www.getdirtyoffroad.com
  10. J

PARAGON !

well i will have some pics up later. The first day we took it easy and did the logging trail just to get the fell again. Then Saterday we did sleepy hollow witch is a fairly new trail wich was realy cool we had one Ranger flip his truck. Then Sunday we did the lower part of wampum and...
  11. J

PARAGON !

What about the propane out of the other one?
  12. J

PARAGON !

WEll im just about all set. This weekend i finished up my bumper, put in my new battery, and rancho 9000's. All i have left to do is clean the air filter and tie down the battery somehow, then....... paragon here i come! I am planning on getting up there around 4:00 on Thursday to set up...
  13. J

need help leveling out the Rig.

Blayne , That would be great if You could post some pics Thanks for the help
  14. J

need help leveling out the Rig.

Well i just finished my custom bumper for my jerry cans and tire and WOW. The rear sits a litte lower now and need about a 1" lift in the rear. i have a 5.5" superlift and i dont want to loose any of my articulation any help would be great.
  15. J

Rancho 9012 Custom Shock Mounts

I got my Rancho 9000 (9012) today and i am planning on making them work with my 5.5" lift. I have a pretty good idea how i am going to do it. I just have one question, How far should i have the Rod stick out of the shock ( i dont want to limit my upward travel)? [Edited by J91FORD on...
  16. J

headers?

Welcome to the site! If you do a search on this site you will find alot of opinios about this Topic. my recomendation is to go Borla I love mine. I think what you pay for is what you get. But again do a search and explorer your options. This site is filled with information and a great group of...
  17. J

which lift sould I get

i say go with the 5.5 superlift. Im happy with it, well i only have the drop brackets and the extended radius arms i replaced the other stuff coils and stuff like that. I think you will regret not getting the bigger lift
  18. J

PARAGON !

Hey Tank if i remember correctly we just show up to the camp site and you dont have to make a reservation am i right?
  19. J

PARAGON !

oh yeah the regestration forms are at http://www.sports-in-the-rough.com
  20. J

PARAGON !

well me and my buddy (J**P owner) sent our regestration papers in today will will prolly go up thurs. afternoon. Hopefully my truck is back together by then :D
  21. J

PARAGON !

cool looks like ill be signing up for the first and second part of wampum and the rock meadow so incase some of the explorers go we can do the rock meadow together .... just a thought
  22. J

Zimmerman Mod!

so what u guys are recomending is that i use the explorer main leaf and use the rest of the ranger springs. should i cut the eyes off of the main leaf ranger spring? And not re band them right?
  23. J

PARAGON !

Hey Tank How was the first part of Wampum? Do you think my Rig could make it? how much harder was it then the rock meadow (im not saying that the rock meadow was hard but it sure was cool) I want a litle more challeng but no much i want to gradually work my way up. May be one day i will be able...
  24. J

PARAGON !

what group is hosting this event?
  25. J

$1,500 to spend on articulation!!!!

Anyone recomend a special way to measure for shocks so the dont limit travel?
Back