Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Exelent chart, I didn't know all the specifics and no mechanic or truck guy really knew! Thanks!!!
  2. P

Help Me Lower My '98 Limited surfmobile

I need help lowering my explorer! I haven't started yet, but I am trying to set up a plan for the next two years so that I can make this truck into a street cruiser. It has been named the surfmobile by my friends because of my custom paint job... By "custom" I mean I did it myself...
  3. P

Custom Explorer Chassis

HOLY **** THIS IS AWESOME!!! Send me some contact info... i'm looking to put an air ride system like that on my truck and I REALLY like your work! jellyphoto@aol.com send me some pics too
  4. P

Smoked Tail Light Tint

sweet!!!, one of my taillights got a huge scratch yesterday and the paint is cracking off. i'll have to try thhat stuff and redo them!
  5. P

Smoked Tail Light Tint

Good question, My truck cost $500 so i didn't really think about it. It's kinda a committment to coolness. I guess you may have to buy new ones, but they will definately last longer painted.
  6. P

Smoked Tail Light Tint

The RC Paint works awesome!!! I did all three lights and they look awesome!!! Before After!!!
  7. P

"Nightmare"

... yeah... thats a teddy bear we blew up. long story
  8. P

"Nightmare"

Yeah that sounds awesome, I hadn't really put much thought into the lettering but that is a good idea.
  9. P

"Nightmare"

Thanks, I am a professional photographer, so I enjoy some feedback as far as the paint, well... it's got some damage to the passengers side front quarter pannel and the two rear panels so it needs some paint anyways.
  10. P

"Nightmare"

This is my new 1998 explorer limited. It's in really awesome shape and has quickly replaced my 1995 Isuzu P'up that I rolled last month.:roll: Now... I have a few plans for my new truck. I already installed a cold air intake system and replaced the stock sub amplifier with a small 200...
Back