Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

oh no, a 16 year old with bondo and a welder

i think you should resize your pictures!
  2. B

Power Window Bushing Replacement

Ill try that way when i tackle the drivers side,I have to wait untill next week when i have time to do it.Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup:
  3. B

How to: 1992 Power Window Bushing Replacement

Ill try that way when i tackle the drivers side,I have to wait untill next week when i have time to do it.Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup:
  4. B

just got my front drivers side done!i had major problems with only two things,one being i didnt have a 1/2 inch dril bit so i had so "create" my own hole with a smaller drill bit,and two i had issues lining everything up once it was all put back together when i was bolting it back to my door my...
  5. B

just got my front drivers side done!i had major problems with only two things,one being i didnt have a 1/2 inch dril bit so i had so "create" my own hole with a smaller drill bit,and two i had issues lining everything up once it was all put back together when i was bolting it back to my door my...
  6. B

literally ten seconds after i posted this i got it lol, and by the way my 7/16 hex nuts i bought were WAY to big! looks like im off to autozone!
  7. B

literally ten seconds after i posted this i got it lol, and by the way my 7/16 hex nuts i bought were WAY to big! looks like im off to autozone!
  8. B

any sugestions on how to remove the c-clip? i dont want to break it,but am having troubles removing it with my smallest flat head i have,and if i do manage to break it what are the chances of it still working without a c-clip?
  9. B

any sugestions on how to remove the c-clip? i dont want to break it,but am having troubles removing it with my smallest flat head i have,and if i do manage to break it what are the chances of it still working without a c-clip?
  10. B

Wanted electric fuel pump to replace in-tank fuel pump

Ive seen that on here many times,but i would be the one to do something wrong.I really want to do that but i just dont know if i could really do it and do it without injuring myself.I might just have to try it out though,ill just be sure to fill the tank before i try lol
  11. B

new jeep

hes only 18!
  12. B

new jeep

EXACTLY!:confused:
  13. B

new jeep

why are we still dragging on about this dumb Heep crap?And that dosent even really qualify him for the WHOOPS!! section anyways!:thumbdwn:
  14. B

Thanks for the info man,ill let everyone know how it goes!ill probably get to it sometime next week when i can get a day off :thumbsup:
  15. B

Thanks for the info man,ill let everyone know how it goes!ill probably get to it sometime next week when i can get a day off :thumbsup:
  16. B

Hmm i might have to do some more searching for the bushings then,i went to a parts store down the street from me and they didnt have them.Any sugestions?My back two go up and down alot better than the front two,im going to tackle one at a time,starting with the front driver,then front...
  17. B

Hmm i might have to do some more searching for the bushings then,i went to a parts store down the street from me and they didnt have them.Any sugestions?My back two go up and down alot better than the front two,im going to tackle one at a time,starting with the front driver,then front...
  18. B

Midwest Explorers in MO???

Ive seen some people from around here,maybe we should just make one?or a group of some sort, the kcareaexplorers or whatever it was was the only one i can see of,but its been shut down for some time
  19. B

I am going to do it using the 7/16" hex nuts witch i already have,i need to go back up there to buy a 1/2 inch drill bit anyways,ill ask them.Im really hoping that when i try all of this it works,i feel confident that i should be able to do it,ive just never really done anything like this.Ive...
  20. B

I am going to do it using the 7/16" hex nuts witch i already have,i need to go back up there to buy a 1/2 inch drill bit anyways,ill ask them.Im really hoping that when i try all of this it works,i feel confident that i should be able to do it,ive just never really done anything like this.Ive...
  21. B

another quick question,what type of grease should i use when i put everything back together?
  22. B

another quick question,what type of grease should i use when i put everything back together?
  23. B

Thank you! im going to go check it out when i get done slaving away at work!I resized it, i didnt mean for it to be that big i promise!
  24. B

Thank you! im going to go check it out when i get done slaving away at work!I resized it, i didnt mean for it to be that big i promise!
Back