Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Custom bumpers

Let’s see some ideas for some custom bumpers front and rear need some ideas
  2. C

New blend door actuator not working?

I have the auto climate control I can move the door manually.
  3. C

New blend door actuator not working?

I have a 2000 mountaineer the blend door actuator quit working so I bought new one and still not working any ideas what could be going on?
  4. C

Windows and sunroof not working!!!!

I accidentally broke my passenger mirror of and it was hanging by the wire harness to the mirror and I cut the harness to take the mirror of and since I cut it the windows and sunroof will not work. I checked fuses and they r good. It worked fine until I cut the harness. Any ideas????
  5. C

Mountaineer fuel pump

Thanks for the info. Ill have to check into the whole assembly.
  6. C

00 mountaineer 5.0 fuel pump??

Can a weak fuel pump cause detonation? higher rpms and 3/4's to full throttle I get a real loud detonation sound. Its a 00 mountaineer 5.0. Does walbro make any upgraded fuel pumps for our trucks?
  7. C

bad vibration around 60mph and up

U can feel the vibration threw the whole truck seats and all. Could a motor mount do it?
  8. C

Its not tires. I get the same vibration with my mud terrains or my brand new all terrains. And the vibration was not there when I first did the t case swap. Ive had the 4406 for 5yrs and just past few months developed vibration.
  9. C

Good idea. I am gona put it up on stands and run it. Also I noticed my transfercase is making a faint Bering noise that travles throught the shifter. Real noticable at high way speed. It is fine in 4wheel. Dont know if that could cause my vibration?
  10. C

Right now I got my winter tires on. They are on stock rims and they are 31s there the new tires. My othere yires are the 33" nittos and the vibration was there at about 70mph. Since I put the winter tires on its was about the same vibration about 70mph. But just recently we got alot of snow and...
  11. C

Tires are maybe two months old.
  12. C

I forgot to mention the vibration seems to be through the whole truck.
  13. C

I have a 00 mountaneer v8 138k. Its lifted on 33's 4406 t case swap. New bearings, seals and gears front and rear axels(4.10). I have replaced muiltiple times front wheel bearings (I only get about a yr out of them, the heavy tires kill them). U joints front and rear have been changed. Ball...
  14. C

Tmh burning up plug wires?

I will look into the magnacore wires, what have you hurd about the ceramic coated boots? And plug wire six is always the one that get the worse, seven shows brittleness.
  15. C

I used the stock heat sheilds, then covered those with the socks. You think I should eliminate the metal sheilds? But yes I wont be able to get a pic till tom. But yes when I ordered my headers I talked to bob and he said he was gona build me his first set for with a body lift.. The drivers is...
  16. C

Yes the boot cracks and arcs out.
  17. C

My drivers header is different then those. And I used the stock wires withe the metal sheields and the heat socks. I routed them as far away as I can. I will have to see if I can take a pic to show you. ita always cyl 6 that gets the worst this is gona be my fourth set of wires in about two yrs
  18. C

Yes, they are ceramic coated. How can you check for a plugged cat. Befor the plug wire went bad it ran great. And its always cylinder number 6
Back