Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Ol Scratch

Parting out lifted '98 (RLC bumper, Superlift, 4.88 etc.)

I think my old lights are all spoken for. but the bumper would be 300
  2. Ol Scratch

I'm selling everything thats left on it now. Most of the body is in good shape, fenders a trimmed and theres a few holes in the roof from the rack, lights, and antennae. Front axle, superlift, 3" body lift, custom bumpers, sliders etc. Here's a few pics. I'm hoping someone will just want to...
  3. Ol Scratch

Rack was sold locally, shackles would be probably $30. I don't have an impact wrench here at home so I'm having difficulty getting it all apart on my own.
  4. Ol Scratch

Blew the second motor in my truck, and i just dont have the time or money to keep up with the project. So I'm parting her out. Here's a short list of parts: RLC winch bumper,Superlift lift kit, Front IFS axle has Yukon 4.88's and lockrite, has welded on sliders and welded on rear homebrew...
  5. Ol Scratch

Rausch Creek off road park anyone?

I may have mine back together and ready to go as well, let me know what dates.
  6. Ol Scratch

No 4Low

Yessir, in neutral at a stop with brake depressed. Like I said 4 high was normal, just not 4 low.
  7. Ol Scratch

No 4Low

Just got my truck back from engine replacement surgery. Everythings working great until.....Tried to shift into 4 high, no problems light came on, drove it around the block and I could feel the front working. Tried shifting into 4 low from 4 high, and the 4 high light stayed on and no 4 low...
  8. Ol Scratch

Q's about ride height with torsion setup..

Shackles and add a leaf. Cheap, easy, and didn't effect any of the driveline.
  9. Ol Scratch

Just a teaser

Just buttoned this up, full registry write up coming real soon.
  10. Ol Scratch

Think this snorkel will work?

The price is right, and it looks like the montero has a similiar hood/windshield angle as our trucks. The airbox looks to be in about the same spot as well. I may just order one and go for it, but I'd like to hear what you all think on it. Mitsubishi Montero Snorkel
  11. Ol Scratch

3"BL plus 4" SL

I'm just about to put the superlift on mine, I'll post it up as soon as its all on there.
  12. Ol Scratch

slide out tool box

No joke, those drawers cost more than our trucks are worth!
  13. Ol Scratch

My Elite Registry

Yeah I'd really like to see your coilover conversion!
  14. Ol Scratch

State by State Emissions... (What is up VA?)

Depends on where in VA. But none of that sounds like it would fail you.
  15. Ol Scratch

post locker problems

Where in WV are you? My Aussie bangs as well, but it's usually coming out of a sharp turn.
  16. Ol Scratch

Need a Trail Partner In Maryland

damn, that sucks, did you get it back?
  17. Ol Scratch

The greatest Idea for a skid plate ever

Just ordered a 36"x36" piece of black HDPE, I should have it on within a week or so, and I'll put pics up asap.
  18. Ol Scratch

Need a Trail Partner In Maryland

Where is abingdon, I'm in Harper's Ferry WV, not far from Frederick
  19. Ol Scratch

Removing rear swaybar

Yeah I have disconnects en route for the front, but I've heard of some people driving with no sways, and some with only fronts.
  20. Ol Scratch

Removing rear swaybar

Has anyone here removed theirs totally? I've read here and there that you don't really need the rear at all. I'm thinking I'll try this out as soon as theres no ice in the driveway to crawl around on, but if you have an opinion lets hear it!
  21. Ol Scratch

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Hopefully I can make it up for at least one day of this
  22. Ol Scratch

High Output Alternator Recommendations

Big 3 coming soon for me, but not while its 17 degrees out.
  23. Ol Scratch

Not long at all, just a few months
  24. Ol Scratch

I have the tuff stuff alt from summit, and at idle the lights dim, I've been scared the truck was about to cut out before. Guess I'll try the Iraggi next.
Back