Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Nozzle holder for fuel injectors

Still looking for information I tried mrinjector.us and they dont show this part on their site either. I'm looking for the part on the left in the top picture and I don't think it is the pintel cap. For clarification, the injector goes into the bottom o-ring which then inserts into this...
  2. A

reset keyless transmitter

reset transmitter This worked on my 97. Turn the key on and then off 5 times in a row and leave in the on position. Push the button on the keyless remote. Turn off and back on the locks should cycle. Remote should be set.
  3. A

Pictures of the mysterious part Ok here are a couple pics of the "cup" "seat" "nozzle" whatever.
  4. A

Thanks for the info! You answered my question faster than I could find it in the FAQ's. Thanks!
  5. A

You illustrate my point perfectly There have got to be like 30,000,000 Explorers with this engine and I must be asking for the wrong part or something, it cant be that unusual. I've got pictures but Im not sure how to post them to this forum.
  6. A

Hi to all, I'm a new member, so if I don't get this right, please excuse. My problem is this, I have removed a fuel injector from my 99 Explorer V6 OHV motor, and on the bottom end of the injector is cup that looks like it is made of phenolic plastic (it's kinda hard). The cup inserts into...
Back