Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Been Hard at Work On My X

Nice pipes! Kinda kills your clearance though. I would be woried to bang them up on something.. This is my first post in 1.5 years. lol.
  2. S

has anyone???

I've got one. Just look at my link. Good luck.
  3. S

How to check a shift motor?

I've gotta ship it back. Im in the process of doing that still.
  4. S

WOW Im VERY impressed! Thank You for your time. I will let you know what the outcome is.
  5. S

Yes it is. But it's a totally different question. Im pretty sure it's the transfer case that has gone bad. The part where the shift motor connects to, is that suppost to spin non stop or is it suppost to stop at some point??
  6. S

Just as the title says. How do you check a shift motor? I have a 4405. I've searched but could only find how to rebuild one. Please help.
  7. S

NO Park or anything/new transfer case

I just installed a rebuilt transfer case on my truck. I drove it for about 2 miles. I brought it home and i was gonna take the truck out again and it drove about 2 feet and just reved. I went to go put it in park and it rolled. I have installed a new shifter cable aswell. Does anybody know what...
  8. S

What type of T Case do i have?

Thanks guys!! 98 it's cool, Thanks man.
  9. S

I dont mean to be a smart ass because im looking for help, but you've just told me absolutely nothing. Maybe you can make it clear as to what part of my info is the type of t case i have? Because that IS what i'm looking to find out.
  10. S

So i blew my T case and im trying to figure out what kind i have. General info on my truck 97 Explorer XLT/4x4/ OHV I looked at the T case and got this off of it 7GA 44-05-000-08 Borg Warner Automotive F77A-7A195-GA Also on the outside of the case it said AZ91D
  11. S

ok. lets see some pics of price less mods

My friend and i woke up one day and said lets build a bumper.... So we did.
  12. S

SapoGmxr's New Tube Bumper

Thanks for the compliments guys! As for pics of the frame mount i dont have any. But i can tell you what we did.. we cut the ears off the frame and boxed it out. I'll get better pictures for you guys latter. As of right now im going to the Bahamas. TTYL!!!
  13. DSCN0011

DSCN0011

14. S

SapoGmxr's New Tube Bumper

My friend and i have made a new bumper for my X. It comes with a 12,000lb mile marker winch attached to it. Next is sliders and a rear bumper. Took it wheeln yesterday and got 4 pulls out of it.. Worked Great! Let me know what you guys think.
  15. S

3" BL complete

that looks good. Definetly get some shackles and TT.. Look at mine
  16. S

my used to be black in color Ex

Lets not turn this into a competion...
  17. S

my used to be black in color Ex

Nice plate, i got the same one.
  18. S

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

Nice Truck. Just be careful jumpin it, these trucks arent ment for that.. But the pic does look cool!!
  19. S

Big changes

great lookin truck man!!
  20. S

bad bad bad fuel mileage

500!! is that a mistype? That is some serious milage!!!
  21. S

Alarm going off- why; disable? 2002

try tightening down your battery cables.. That might do the trick
  22. S

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

wow jake great camera.. Those pics came out really nice!
Back