Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

Cluster in mph, but I order the reverse glow with km/h in small letters...but I also got my original on the "old" one in km/h :salute:
  2. 4

All you need to know about keyless entry

That's correct my friend...I got my old working one, and a brand new I want to program. The problem is how to get my X in program mode! I don't get the (lock) confirmation cycle to confirm that the programming mode has been entered :(
  3. 4

Tried this eight times without getting any confirmation from my X. So when I'm getting in my car I should first press to lock and then unlock before I insert the key??
  4. 4

I got one here ready for programing, but the problem is I can't get my X in program-mode (read above) :rolleyes:
  5. 4

Just bought a complete cluster on ebay ;)
  6. 4

Thank's...I will do some searching, and if anyone knows ...url is much appreciated :salute:
  7. 4

It's just the same except we use the km/h on the display ;) I'm not sure my electrical skills is up to do the circuit board fix, but maybe I'll ask a friend of mine. Maybe there are some european users om this forum who can help getting a used cluster or direct me to an dealer?
  8. 4

Thanks for the reply...and I tried flipping the led bulbs without no luck, so I think the circuit board is damage :( I located in Norway, so I need the European version of the cluster, and searching now aws :)
  9. 4

I got my leds from Hong Kong and put'em in today, but only the left side lights up :rolleyes: The light is bright and sharp blue, and I tried to replace the "working" leds (switch over) without no luck. Been dark on the right side for a long time, so maybe I should replace the whole cluster...
  10. 4

I order 12 of them...nice to have in backup :D
  11. 4

Very nice strong ligt...can't wait until I get mine from Hong Kong and be able to "see" again :salute:
  12. 4

Hi all :) I tried several times with my '96 x without getting the confirmation of entering the programming mode. I really want to activate my extra handheld remote and tried everything from cycle 5 to 9 times with no response! Any ideas would be much appreciated :)
  13. 4

Thanks...:salute: are these the same?? http://cgi.ebay.com/2x-T10-168-194-5-SMD-WHITE-LED-Wedge-Bulbs-Turn-Signal-/180539960277?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a09052bd5
  14. 4

Hi all..just to be sure I get the right ones for my '96 X, would these be the right replacement for my instrument cluster? Thanks in advance ;) http://cgi.ebay.com/2x-194-168-T10-5-SMD-LED-White-HID-Light-Wedge-Bulb-New-/260621744775?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cae443a87
  15. 4

Anti-Theft question

Problem solved!! First of all ..thanks for all help guys :salute: The fuel pump was bad, so new one will be ordered. Cheers all, Frank
  16. 4

Anti-Theft question

Thanks alot my friend...I know where this valve is located, so I will give it a try tomorrow....(with big caution and hopefully be back on the board) :D Cheers, Frank
  17. 4

Anti-Theft question

Thanks Bob. To bad I can't reach the pump and give it a hit. We did a new try and a strange thing happens; Now we heard the fuel pump start, but a weaker sound then normal...and my x almost started. We figured low battery (12.5V) and charging atm. Will try again as soon as battery is...
  18. 4

Anti-Theft question

Thanks for reply. We just checked by listening to the fuel tank, and when key in run position we hear a weak click. I can't get the car on stands now for checking the voltage, but the click sound maybe indicates the voltage being present (?)
  19. 4

Anti-Theft question

Thanks a lot guys..I will check your links. Just one question: Does the anti-theft system block the power to the fuel pump?
  20. 4

Anti-Theft question

I got some weird performance right now. My '96 x wont start...just cranks. Started fine earlier today, but now this happens: When I put key in, I noticed that the doors locked than unlocked. I can't even hear the fuel pump activates :( Is there anyone with a clue helping me out please? RAP or...
  21. 4

'96 Explorer flash tune?

Anyone done a flash tune (or chip) of '96 Explorer 4.0L, and is it recommended? Would like to hear if it gains some benefits like mpg, hp...etc. Thanks in advance, and please excuse my english :rolleyes: Chers Frank
  22. 4

fuel problems

The elements looks great after the cleaning and the IAT sensor is cleaned as well :D I'll get back how my milage is later....and I belive it's better now :)
  23. 4

fuel problems

Yes...there is two elements as my picture hopefully shows:) I wrote two sensors....sorry :rolleyes:
  24. 4

fuel problems

Norway...is my english that bad...(sorry) :D
Back