Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Door Open Switch troubles

1996 Explorer LTD 4dr 4wd has DTC B1330 RF Door Open (ajar) Warning Lamp switch Circuit Short to Ground. EVTM shows this to be a DG/P colored wire shared with LH Front switch and the Liftgate switch. GEM connector # C280 pin 17. The wire has been clipped close to the C280 connector pin...
  2. T

Time for new engine ? If so, who from ?

Thank you for the reply. To add a little more info: from 1 through 6 compression is: 1) - 120/170; 2) - 90/170; 3) - 100/170; 4) - 80/170; 5) - 90/170; 6) - 100/170. Any other thoughts ?
  3. T

Time for new engine ? If so, who from ?

Longish post – need your help. 2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4.0 l live in NW Washington 178247 miles rebuilt transmission and transaxle in July Back on August 6, I was heading to Doctor for job mandated physical. 1 mile from appointment the gauge zooms up to max temp and light comes on. Not...
  4. T

Tail lights ?

Has anyone tried / know if 06 to 2010 Explorer tail light assembly with 2 tail / brake and 1 reverse lens between them will replace ( physically) the 03 ? I know I would have to add another tail / brake bulb socket which is not a big deal.
  5. T

I'm old. My Level Of Grumpy and Sarcasm Depends On Your Level of Stupid.

I'm old. My Level Of Grumpy and Sarcasm Depends On Your Level of Stupid.
  6. T

Keyless entry pad code location

Thank you very much. Took me about 30 minutes, I think due to having the 3rd row of seating. I found my LED lighted mirror very helpful.
  7. T

New guy again. 2003 4dr Eddie Bauer

Thank you so much for the tip. I was by myself so just set the brake and put the car in reverse, with key on, engine not running. 2 out of 4 are dead. Thinking they are probably all the same vintage, so I'm putting in all 4 .
  8. T

New guy again. 2003 4dr Eddie Bauer

New guy again. Hello; My name is Tom, I usually go by "TMScouts" online. I was here a while ago before my son totaled the Explorer on / into a power pole and giant Fir tree. I just got a 2003 Eddie Bauer which has a lot of great bells. While it lives in Washington state and has most of its...
  9. T

TMScouts

Good morning to everyone. I found this forum by doing a google search. It looks like a good place to learn and share. I just got a 2000 XLS with all terrain Cooper tires, it rides rough and noisy, especially in the front?
Back