Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

now my question is, when are people going to start selling this stuff as a package? lol
  2. S

Rear Tire Carier / Jerry Cans and Roof Rack

I like that adapter for the spare tire, i need to buy one of those! and the high lift jack adapter (after I get a high lift jack lol)
  3. S

Automotive Customizers are willing to make us some snorkles.

I'm in tampa, I'll drive over there, if he gives me one for free! lol I know its old, but its worth a shot!
  4. S

Rear Tire Carier / Jerry Cans and Roof Rack

look at my post in the 2nd gen modified page, I have both. I forget the brand of roof rack, and the rear tire carrier is actually custom, I also put my spare tire on the roof rack, and gas cans on the back. I have plenty of space on my rack for coolers, bags, etc.
  5. S

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

+1, you have to go through the firewall, probably move the brake booster(I'm not EXACTLY sure where its at on this truck, as I havent messed with the motor to much), also go through the dash, air bag, probably some wiring and electronics.
  6. S

new here, some pics of the explorer

ya I think im going to do the lift first, but no I dont have any CB antennas :( I need 2 of them tho lol. I already have the mounts and wiring ran to the roof rack, I just have to buy them haha. so if anyone has any black 3 foot CB antennas for cheap LMK! lol
  7. S

Ya, I'm planning to change out the wheels and tires soon. and maybe a body lift so that I can fit 33''s on it.
  8. S

I lightly sanded it, washing it down a little bit, let it air dry(didnt want any lint or anything under the coat). and then put 1 coat on it. I should be putting another coat on it this weekend.
  9. S

To the body (inside the hatch) and to the bumper with bolts.
  10. S

^I'll get some details pics after I wash it and stuff so you can see everything clearly. its not mounted to the frame tho btw. its mounted to the inside on the hatch frame, and the bumper.
  11. S

^I put some on today, I had 1 old strap on until autozone was open. I am looking for something like a lug nut set up or something like that.
  12. S

yes it is haha, jk not your fault lol, 460 bucks in just a **** load of money for it lol
  13. S

heres a pic of the truck from this morning, some of the mud came off driving home/to the GF's and stuff I'm also looking for a good set of BFG's too if anyone knows any good deals.
  14. S

wow.... I'll make my own..... and figure out a way to make it look just as good
  15. S

Thanks, I cant believe how good it does in the mud too, was with a couple lifted tacomas and jeeps and I had to pull them out haha
  16. S

went and had some fun today, will have some new dirty pics of the truck tommorow. my spare flew off my roof rack and i had to go back and get it :lol:
  17. S

^what all does it come with? and can I get some pics
  18. S

which powerplant?

IMO go w/ a 4.6 w/ PI heads, about the same power, cheaper to get(I've found some for dirt cheap anyways) and just as good aftermarket support
  19. S

^I dont have a stock roof rack, mine basically comes all the way up to the windshield. I gota see what I can do that, look at placement and stuff, I do want it to hug the pillar tho.
  20. S

looks good, I'm looking to do it to mine, but it going to run all the way to my Roof rack basically hugging the body.
  21. S

door ajar dinging

^I have to look for that tab, that **** is anoyying!
  22. S

ya, its pretty good, I was told the seats are pretty much custom, but idk lol.
  23. S

got some interior pics (dont mind pic quality, i took them with my phone, I'll take better more detailed pics when I get my camera back)
  24. S

Fat Bob's Garage's 3" Explorer/Ranger kit

I saw this same kit on ebay for 150 bucks shipped
  25. S

door ajar dinging

mine does something similar, move the ignition a little bit up and down. I do that and it stops. I think its just a switch wore overtime and its more fragile that when it was new.
Back