Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

1 ton SAS into a '91! (build thread?)

ohhh. heard that. i was just down there last friday and picked up a bagged ranger. Im right outside of charlotte.
  2. F

1 ton SAS into a '91! (build thread?)

Where in NC you from?
  3. F

New Navajo Truggy build

You still have the old superlift springs you took off? If so I really need them.
  4. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

I like it. I only gave like $100 for it used so it was well worth it. A lot firmer feeling and whole lot less throw.
  5. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Just got finished putting in a new cb. Had to slightly modify the dash a little bit. lol Stuff that I ripped out of the dash. It fits in the hole now. New antenna mount and coax is supposed to be here today so I can get the antenna back on and be back in business.
  6. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Got a chance to do some little stuff before work today. hids in the hellas, and new winch rope and fairlead. Picked up a led 3d maglite at lowes few weeks ago for $15 so figured id put on the the sploder. Put some led lights in the bumper for reverse lights.
  7. F

Double your pleasure... DIY Doubler!

Its possible. I know fullsize ford cases will so very possible these will to.
  8. F

tie rod loose?

Need to replace it. Yea it can cause a popping noise.
  9. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Exo cage is definitely going to happen. Probably before long actually. lol
  10. F

the shiftster

Man i love my 1354m. lol
  11. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

I would have got on top of the rock in the pic but it was only in 2wd since didnt have the drive slugs in. lol But yea. Its mall rated for sure.
  12. F

Manual trans ?

Slave cylinder. Look around the bottom of the bellhousing and see if you see any fluid leaking out.
  13. F

Double your pleasure... DIY Doubler!

Splash lube front case more then likely. To me what i see is he made a plate to blockoff for doubler case. Took a trans tailshaft housing and bolted it up to the plate then jsut bolted on the rear case like you would without a doubler. Not sure what he did for the shaft but probably wasnt to...
  14. F

What is needed to do a Doubler?

+1 Love my d.d. machine kit. Really nice stuff.
  15. F

double cardan joint

Can get the parts to rebuild it at any of the local auto parts store.
  16. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Recent wheeling pics. Stuffs the 37's. Might have to do a little trimming. lol Put in a Centerforce clutch and ddm tuning 55w 5k his kit in the 2 Hella lights since last time. There bright as heck now. Got a set of the oval led truck lights to put in the rear bumper for...
  17. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Still havent done anything with the compressor. I need to get around to it.
  18. F

Hella 500ff and 700ff HID upgrade

In my headlights i got the ddm slim ballast 55w 5k hi/lo kit. I think there is some pics of the kit in my build thread.
  19. F

Hella 500ff and 700ff HID upgrade

Just changed mine of yesterday with a ddm 55w 5k kit. Man they are bright. i Love them. Nice compliment to the hid headlights.
  20. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Havent been on much lately. Havent done a whole lot to the sploder. Just driving it everyday, and wheeling it every chance I get. Moved and got a new job making decent money so more mods will be coming soon. Here is a video if you hold your head sideways. lol...
  21. F

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

I just re drilled the holes further over. Around a inch i believe it was. Between that and the offset the upper buckets have built into them it stands the spring straight up.
  22. F

Last year for 5 speed tranny?

Go hit up the local junkyards.
  23. F

Last year for 5 speed tranny?

You will need a computer out of a 93 or 94 for your 94.
  24. F

abs elimination?!

Just get lines off a 91-92
  25. F

Passenger Handle Bar/Grab Bar

Thats exactly what I want.Didnt really see anything in my dash to attache it to but ill look again when I get the time.Thanks for sharing.
Back